Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Digiset question--WTF??  (Read 4893 times)

Offline Wes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
Digiset question--WTF??
« on: October 27, 2003, 01:28:53 PM »
So I went to fire up the computer Friday night for Memphis Panic and noticed that the digiset was locked onto a 44.1kHz signal.  But I was sending a 96k signal from the V3.  Tried rebooting and changing the output sample rate from the v3.  No matter what sample rate I send out of the v3 the digiset sees it as 44.1???  Any ideas?  Steinberg has apparently left their phone off the hook, b/c its been busy for over an hour now.

thanks
Wes
" Radio Shack md440zrs>high pass filter>whopper a>d "

Offline plucks

• 1pt21Gigawatts!
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Maybe the grass is greener on the other side
    • 1pt21gw.blogspot.com
Re:Digiset question--WTF??
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2003, 05:01:08 PM »
Wes-
An idea i have is:
Have you checked your settings box in the record dialogue?  Is your computer set at 96k, not 44.1k?
Even if you send a 96k rate, but your settings on your computer are at 44.1, then you will get 44.1
If you did get to record with those settings, most likely it would not turn out as the settings would conflict with one-another.

Phil
"Then you have those who are completely loyal to Trey. Of course, they are the Republicans. Trey can play horribly, make mistakes, probably lie to the audience yet his backers will not waiver in their staunch support of him." | You may ask your self, how do you get a free bottle of champagne at dinner?  "Guest on Guest Violence"
1pt21gw.blogspot.com | vimeo HD videos! | the new Signal Path

Dirty Business down on Coal Creek

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.045 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com