Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Will someone fix my svu-2 ??(cable)  (Read 2379 times)

Ray76

• Trade Count: (0)
Will someone fix my svu-2 ??(cable)
« on: June 30, 2005, 07:59:03 PM »
the adapter to plug it into the rc batt pack has come off leaving me with raw wires and ductape.

i will pay someone 25 bucks to fix it for me with a sturdy cable and an adapter that wont come off.

Ray

Offline krebsy

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: Will someone fix my svu-2 ??(cable)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 09:29:47 PM »
Leegeddy modded mine with an awsome power hookup with a locking connector and the whole bit. Made me a power cable for it too. It might be worth dropping him a line for furthur info.

pictures added. it works great, BTW.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 09:31:34 PM by krebsy »
"Two wrongs don't make a right. Three rights make a left."

Ray76

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 09:35:22 PM »
Leegeddy modded mine with an awsome power hookup with a locking connector and the whole bit. Made me a power cable for it too. It might be worth dropping him a line for furthur info.

pictures added. it works great, BTW.

how much and what batts do you use with it??
Ray

Offline krebsy

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 11:55:36 PM »
Well, the mod was dirt cheap, but I think that was due at least in part to the fact that it was first time he did this. I'm guessing for the mod and a power cable would be fairly close to your offer. Marc would hook you up fair, for sure. I'm using walmart lithiums with one of Marc's VR boxes, but I'm sure you could use it with any 9V source. I'm not really sure what the voltage tolerances are for the SVU's.
"Two wrongs don't make a right. Three rights make a left."

Ray76

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2005, 07:25:55 AM »
Well, the mod was dirt cheap, but I think that was due at least in part to the fact that it was first time he did this. I'm guessing for the mod and a power cable would be fairly close to your offer. Marc would hook you up fair, for sure. I'm using walmart lithiums with one of Marc's VR boxes, but I'm sure you could use it with any 9V source. I'm not really sure what the voltage tolerances are for the SVU's.

thanks so much my friend!+T ray

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.072 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com