Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Bi-amp speaker cable recommendations  (Read 6134 times)

Offline dmonterisi

• Taper Emeritus
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Stomach Full of Regret
Re: Bi-amp speaker cable recommendations
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 05:23:21 PM »
I could post a picture of the home theater in the meantime, though all I have is my crappy camera phone...

nah, i'd like to see all of it, but just wait til you have a chance to take decent photos. thanks!

Offline Invisible

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 05:36:56 PM »
awesome.  i note that you said this was your 2 channel room...are you running a HT/surround room as well??

also, i just came across your audioquest cable sale...wish i had seen it sooner and grabbed your sub cable.  i may be interested in the analog interconnects.  am i reading your ad right that you have 3 x (2 x 1m sets), so 6 cables total?  gotta sort out some other purchases first though (just ordered room treatments today).

Yeah, I have a 2-channel setup for listening and a 7.1 setup for movies in another room. You read the ad correctly. I have 3 sets of 1m Diamondbacks RCA interconnects as well as 2 3m sub-1 cables.

For some reason though I can't seem to figure out how to get the pictures off of my phone and onto my computer. Still working on this...

Offline Invisible

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2006, 05:38:02 PM »
I could post a picture of the home theater in the meantime, though all I have is my crappy camera phone...

nah, i'd like to see all of it, but just wait til you have a chance to take decent photos. thanks!

Cool. I'm having issues with the phone anyway...

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com