Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Izotope help - volunteer needed to fix one song....  (Read 1727 times)

Offline capnhook

• All your llamas are belong to us....
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (20)
  • Needs to get out more...
Izotope help - volunteer needed to fix one song....
« on: September 19, 2015, 11:09:34 AM »
I have a song that needs a very slight hiss reduction, or some kind of scrubbing to make it sound best.

I don't have any RX experience with this kind of repair.

Anyone like to give it a try?

http://we.tl/GTnFoNRmL9

Thanks.
Proud member of the reality-based community

BSCS-L->JB-mod [NAK CM-300 (CP-3) and/or (CP-1)]->LSD2->CA CAFS-Omni->Sony ECM-907**Apogee MiniMe Rev. C->CA Ugly II->**Edirol OCM R-44->Tascam DR-22WL->Sony TCD-D8

"Don't ever take an all or nothing attitude when it comes to making a difference
and being beautiful and making the world a beautiful place through your actions.
Every little bit is registered.  Every little bit.  So be as beautiful as you can as often as you can"

"It'll never be over, 'till we learn."

"My dream is to get a bus and get the band and just go coast to coast. Just about everything else except music, is anti-musical.  That's it.  Music's the thing." - Jeb Puryear

Online vanark

• TDS
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (29)
  • If you ain't right, you better get right!
    • The Mudboy Grotto - North Mississippi Allstar fan site
Re: Izotope help - volunteer needed to fix one song....
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 11:54:41 AM »
quick and dirty try. It is better to my ear, but maybe you were looking for something even cleaner. But, all I have time for today.

http://we.tl/bJZf0ygiUr
If you have a problem relating to the Live Music Archive (http://www.archive.org/details/etree) please send an e-mail to us admins at LMA(AT)archive(DOT)org or post in the LMA thread here and we'll get on it.

Link to LMA Recordings

Link to Team Dirty South Recordings on the LMA

Mics: Microtech Gefell M21 (with Nbob actives) | Church Audio CA-11 (cards) (with CA UBB)
Pres: babynbox
Recorders: Tascam DR-60D | Tascam DR-40 | Sony PCM-A10 | Edirol R-4

Offline capnhook

• Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (20)
Re: Izotope help - volunteer needed to fix one song....
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 12:24:44 PM »
Big thanks!
Proud member of the reality-based community

BSCS-L->JB-mod [NAK CM-300 (CP-3) and/or (CP-1)]->LSD2->CA CAFS-Omni->Sony ECM-907**Apogee MiniMe Rev. C->CA Ugly II->**Edirol OCM R-44->Tascam DR-22WL->Sony TCD-D8

"Don't ever take an all or nothing attitude when it comes to making a difference
and being beautiful and making the world a beautiful place through your actions.
Every little bit is registered.  Every little bit.  So be as beautiful as you can as often as you can"

"It'll never be over, 'till we learn."

"My dream is to get a bus and get the band and just go coast to coast. Just about everything else except music, is anti-musical.  That's it.  Music's the thing." - Jeb Puryear

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.152 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com