Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Anyone using 'Express Burn' CD burning software?  (Read 1474 times)

Offline OldNeumanntapr

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Anyone using 'Express Burn' CD burning software?
« on: November 02, 2013, 01:57:41 PM »
Now that I have my new iMac, running OS 10.9, I find that my copy of Toast Lite will no longer run because it is on the Power PC platform.

I need some new software for burning CDs. I tried Burn, but it does not give enough space in the title text box to input date, venue, and city/state info.

I looked up the new version of Toast, but there were some really bad reviews on it on Amazon. Amazon has it for $39.00 (list is $79.00), but I'm hesitant after reading the reviews.

I downloaded Express Burn, but it was only a trial download and would only work for four CDs. It worked OK (title text box was much larger and let me input the full title of the disc).

I don't really need DVD burning software. Just thought I'd see if anyone had an opinion on Express Burn.

Thanks,

ONT.

Offline danny3

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: Anyone using 'Express Burn' CD burning software?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 04:37:07 PM »
Been using it flawlessly for years on a pc (xp and now windows 7) no experience using on a mac ( I use toast on my old G3)
If there is any other NCH software that you might need, it is cheaper to bundle a purchase.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.062 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com