Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: New Roland R-07 (the best successor to Roland R-05 and Sony M10?)  (Read 8804 times)

Offline TheMetalist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
What do you guys think? Will R-07 be the successor to the popular but discontinued R-05 and M10?

At least it looks great. Available in three colors. Black, white and red.

- Dual Recording function for making two simultaneous recordings—one at full level and another at a lower level to prevent clipping.
- Hybrid Limiter.
- Bluetooth wireless headphone and speaker monitoring.
- Bluetooth remote control with smartphone and supported smartwatches
- One-touch Scene function for instant setup in any recording scenario.
- Rehearsal function for perfect input levels with a single touch.
- Playback and/or recording approximately 15 hours with 2 x LR6/AA alkaline batteries.

Width: 61 mm / 2.40"
Depth: 103 mm / 4.06"
Height: 26 mm / 1.02"
Weight: 150 g / 5.3 oz

Estimated price:  $229.

Ask Audio: Roland Announces R-07 High-Resolution Audio Recorder

B&H: Roland R-07 Portable Audio Recorder

YouTube video: YouTube video: Roland R-07 Overview

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 07:10:15 AM by TheMetalist »
It's not about fancy equipment. It's about the thrill, passion and hard work. Liberate the music!

"The music is your passport - Your magic key - To all the madness that awaits you." B.L. '86

Offline heathen

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: A look at ROLAND R-07 (the best successor to Roland R-05 and Sony M10?)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 08:31:58 AM »
At first glance I like the look of it.  The internal mics are discreet, and the red color can actually make it look like more of a consumer gadget than a serious recorder.  The wireless functionality further makes this look good for stealthing.

ETA: I see it's available in multiple colors.  All the better.  That way someone who wants black can get it, and someone who wants a color can choose that.  I guess my only concern for stealthing is it looks like it might have a lot of metal in the body...?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 08:52:19 AM by heathen »
Mics: Core Sound TetraMic | AT4031s | CA-14 omnis | AT853 cards | Line Audio CM3s | AKG 460/ck61 | Studio Projects CS5
Pre: CA9200
Decks: Zoom F8 | Roland R-05

Offline heathen

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 09:16:53 AM »
Size comparison:

R-07: 2.40 x 4.06 x 1.02
R-05: 2.4 x 4.1 x 1
M10: 2.5 x 4.5 x 0.9

Weight comparison:

R-07: 5.3 oz / 150.0 g, including batteries
R-05: 5 oz (140g) [not specified whether this is with batteries]
M10: 6.6 oz (187 g) (With Batteries)

Given the weight of the R-07 I doubt it has a lot of metal to it after all.  I'm really excited about this thing.  Dual record and being able to control it remotely via phone are exactly the things I would want if someone asked me what could be added to the R-05 (though a digital in to use this as a bit bucket would be the icing on the cake).  Now my only question is how the mic/aux in jack will work...will it behave like the R-05 mic in, line in, or some combination of both?
Mics: Core Sound TetraMic | AT4031s | CA-14 omnis | AT853 cards | Line Audio CM3s | AKG 460/ck61 | Studio Projects CS5

Online larrysellers

• Trade Count: (33)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Qualified
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 09:25:03 AM »
That red one looks a lot like a phone..perfect. My M10 is now 7 years old, so a replacement will be needed at some point.

Offline Kamen

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 09:55:38 AM »
Oh, great.

This is certainly a must or me. Both my handhelds - an M10 and an LS-11 -  are discontinued, and I'm weary of putting them at risk. Unless nitial tests reveal something terrible going onwith the R-07's preamps, I'm certainly getting one.

The BT part is interesting. There have been a number of attempts at a remote-controlled handheld recorder lately, and I've found al of them lacking. The Tascams (44wl and 22wl) use WiFi, but they're shitty recorders. The Sony ICD-SX2000 hasa great-looking app, but a lot of flaws as a serious recorder (high noise floor, non-replaceable battery, etc.). The Olympus LS-P2 looks better, but is also noisy and lacks a line-in conection.

So, fingers crossed, the R-07 might just be "it".

K.

Offline TheMetalist

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 10:03:14 AM »
The internal mics are discreet
Dual record and being able to control it remotely via phone are exactly the things I would want if someone asked me what could be added to the R-05

Yes. I will probably go Roland when my Sony M10 fails me. If not sooner than that. I hope we will get some in depth reviews soon.
It's not about fancy equipment. It's about the thrill, passion and hard work. Liberate the music!

"The music is your passport - Your magic key - To all the madness that awaits you." B.L. '86

Offline willndmb

• Trade Count: (17)
Re: Roland R-07 (the best successor to Roland R-05 and Sony M10?)
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 12:20:34 PM »
looks pretty good from a scan of it/specs

what I don't understand with Roland and Tascam though is why they need to come out with a new recorder over and over??
IMO if you get it right like the Sony M10 you are golden, seems these two brands are constantly releasing something new.
Mics - AKG ck61/ck63 (c480b & Naiant actives), SP-BMC-2
XLR Cables - Silver Path w/Darktrain stubbies
Interconnect Cables - Dogstar (XLR), Darktrain (RCA > 1/8) (1/8 > 1/8), and Kind Kables (1/8f > 1/4)
Preamps - Naiant Littlebox & Tinybox
Recorders - PCM-M10 & DR-60D

Offline spyder9

• Trade Count: (62)
  • "Are you Zman?"
    • My Archived shows
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 02:01:01 PM »
runs up to 15 hours on two AA batteries

Finally, someone, besides Sony, built a handheld recorder that can record longer than 5 1/2 hours.  It's been 12 years since the M10 debuted....    ::)

Offline TheMetalist

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 02:28:33 PM »
what I don't understand with Roland and Tascam though is why they need to come out with a new recorder over and over??
IMO if you get it right like the Sony M10 you are golden, seems these two brands are constantly releasing something new.

I think it's great that they develop new products. Handheld recorders are less important today than a few years back as most people prefer to use their smartphones for everything. As Sony more or less has disappeared from the market I'm glad Roland and Tascam are still here for us. I have actually been a bit worried about M10 being discontinued. Hopefully R-07 will be the perfect replacement.

Offline perks

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 02:39:01 PM »
Love the R-05 and have found it to be more user friendly than the Sony M10.

Is there line level input on the R-07? It looks like they have moved to a single mic/aux input.  Is aux = line? and if yes why have 2 inputs on the R-05?

Micro-SD cards on the R-07 too.
Mics: Schoeps MK5, Schoeps MK41, AT853u (C,SC,H)
Preamps/converters: Schoeps VMS52UB (x2), Nbox (x2), E.A.A. PSP-2 (x2) Grace Lunatec V2 (for sale), Sound Devices MP-2 (for sale), DPA MMA6000, Naiant Tinybox v1.5, Apogee Mini-Me, Benchmark AD2k+
Recorders: Tascam DR-680, Korg MR-1, Edirol R-05, Sony PCM-M10 (x2), Tascam DR-07, Marantz PMD-661

Offline TheMetalist

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 02:55:49 PM »

Finally, someone, besides Sony, built a handheld recorder that can record longer than 5 1/2 hours.  It's been 12 years since the M10 debuted....    ::)

I have never used a R-05 myself but according to the specs the recording time is approx 16 hours with alkaline batteries. If that is incorrect, perhaps we can expect the R-07 to actually have less recording time as well.

Offline TheMetalist

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 03:01:29 PM »
Is there line level input on the R-07? It looks like they have moved to a single mic/aux input.  Is aux = line? and if yes why have 2 inputs on the R-05?

Correct. A single input.

Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/8" stereo jack Mic/Aux input (with plug-in power)
Nominal Input Level Mic/Aux Input: -31 dBu, variable (default input level, 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms)
Input Impedance Mic/Aux Input: 4.5 kOhms

Perhaps someone more technically talented than me can explain if these specs are good or bad for using external mics with Nbox, IPA etc.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 03:03:23 PM by TheMetalist »

Offline heathen

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 03:07:59 PM »
I'm guessing the mic/aux input will behave like that of the DR-05 (for example) where there's a menu option to turn on/off plug in power.  I certainly hope the thing can at least take an analog line in cleanly.

Offline spyder9

• "Are you Zman?"
    • My Archived shows
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 03:52:20 PM »

I have never used a R-05 myself but according to the specs the recording time is approx 16 hours with alkaline batteries. If that is incorrect, perhaps we can expect the R-07 to actually have less recording time as well.

Good job!  I never knew that and I own one.  That said, the R-05 received very little fanfare at TS.com.   Its Specs almost completely ignored, because the market was already flooded with high resolution recorders.  Smart move by Roland on the R-07.  Who's left to compete with it?  It looks like they have the Handheld market to themselves.......
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 03:54:36 PM by spyder9 »

Offline rigpimp

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • Jarts don't kill people!
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 04:14:48 PM »
I like the bluetooth monitoring feature and am curious to see what that actually looks like.  I wonder if the bluetooth playback will pair with a car stereo for the ride home from a gig.  If it connects to BT headphones or a BT speaker I cannot see why not.
Mics: Schoeps MK5 G MP, Schoeps CCM 4 Lg MP, Schoeps MK8 MP, nBob cables > PFA, KCY 250/5 > PFA
Pre/A>D/P48: Sonosax SX/M2, Sonosax SX/M2-LS, E.A.A. PSP-2, Naiant Tinybox, Neumann BS48i-2 (for sale)
Recorders: Sound Devices Mixpre-6, Sony PCM-M10

http://archive.org/bookmarks/kskreider

Offline 2manyrocks

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2018, 04:25:41 PM »
looks pretty good from a scan of it/specs

My thoughts are that Sony may have discontinued the M10 because journalists increasingly used their smartphones as audio/video recorders which probably hurt M10 sales.     Sony makes so many different products that the M10 may not have been financially significant to Sony even though it was practically significant to many on TS for its quality, size, and battery life. 

I suspect Tascam offers a wide variety of audio recorders at different price points because they are trying to capture as many sales of audio recorders at as many price points as they can.  If they release a recorder with upgraded features, existing customers may want to upgrade giving Tascam the opportunity for another sale. 

I'm glad to see the Roland R-07 and hope it will be a competent replacement if my m10 stops working.  Maybe the 07 battery life is longer if bluetooth is turned off, but if it will reliably run on a set of AA rechargeables for even say 8-10 hours, then that's  long enough for most people and then a fresh set of AAs can be installed. 

The bluetooth control could potentially be useful for remote control and a better view of the meters, too.   And the opportunity for bluetooth playback is something I hadn't considered before, but I think rigpimp has a good point. 

Offline Gutbucket

• record > listen > revise technique
  • Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 05:05:50 PM »
Good to see a new Roland recorder that seems to be well suited for most users here, but the info below is a bummer for my uses-

Correct. A single input.
Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/8" stereo jack Mic/Aux input (with plug-in power)

Upon seeing that it a offered "Dual Recording Feature" I hoped it would be able to record two separate stereo inputs simultaneously like the Tascam DR2d.  Looks like the DR2d remains the only small pocketable recorder ever made with that dual-stereo input recording functionality.  Oh well.

Looks good otherwise.. carry on.
volition > vibrations > voltages > numeric values | numeric values > voltages > vibrations> virtual teleportation time-machine experience
made easy- >>Improved PAS table<< | made excellent- >>click here to download the Oddball Microphone Technique illustrated PDF booklet<<

Offline rigpimp

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • Jarts don't kill people!
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 06:52:05 PM »
M10 is old too!

I want to read more about the 2nd recording feature.  It sounds like it makes two copies at the same time?  One is recorded at a lower level or with limiters in case you have a blow out on your main recording? 

I wonder how clean the preamps are?  When will we see it in the wild?

Wonder wonder wonder.
Mics: Schoeps MK5 G MP, Schoeps CCM 4 Lg MP, Schoeps MK8 MP, nBob cables > PFA, KCY 250/5 > PFA
Pre/A>D/P48: Sonosax SX/M2, Sonosax SX/M2-LS, E.A.A. PSP-2, Naiant Tinybox, Neumann BS48i-2 (for sale)
Recorders: Sound Devices Mixpre-6, Sony PCM-M10

http://archive.org/bookmarks/kskreider

Offline willndmb

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 10:03:47 PM »

I think it's great that they develop new products. Handheld recorders are less important today than a few years back as most people prefer to use their smartphones for everything. As Sony more or less has disappeared from the market I'm glad Roland and Tascam are still here for us. I have actually been a bit worried about M10 being discontinued. Hopefully R-07 will be the perfect replacement.
im glad too. I was referring more to getting it right.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 10:06:50 PM by willndmb »
Interconnect Cables - Dogstar (XLR), Darktrain (RCA > 1/8) (1/8 > 1/8), and Kind Kables (1/8f > 1/4)

Offline Cheesecadet

• Trade Count: (21)
  • http://db.etree.org/cheesecadet
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2018, 10:40:26 PM »
B&H site says "mic/line 1/8" input" under its description.
AKG481's | DPA4061's | AT933's (w/ AT-ADAPT + AT853SC-ELE/AT853C-ELE/AT853O-ELE) | ECM19B's | Shure FP24 | Tinybox v1.5 | PIPsqueak | PCM-M10 x 2 | Tascam DR70D | Promaster LS-CT | Matthews Baby Extension | Adobe Audition CS6 | Izotope |

04/20 Mile High 420 Fest or EB, 05/02 POW or MH, 06/03 TLG, 06/20 FirstGrass, 06/21 TBF, 07/17 SCI, 07/18 SCI, 08/09 MH, 08/10 MH, 8/11 MH, 08/18 Chuck Prophet, 08/25 Nedfest, 08/31 Phish

Offline 2manyrocks

• Taperssection All-Star
Re: New Roland R-07 (the best successor to Roland R-05 and Sony M10?)
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2018, 10:21:33 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqqFKw4gT1c

Looks like the marketing is being aimed at teens to college age as an easy to use recorder with the ability to playback wirelessly over bluetooth headphones and speakers. 

Offline dallman

• Trade Count: (27)
  • Taperssection All-Star
    • Clifford Morse
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2018, 10:59:59 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqqFKw4gT1c

Looks like the marketing is being aimed at teens to college age as an easy to use recorder with the ability to playback wirelessly over bluetooth headphones and speakers.

To be expected if they want the unit to sell. I think it might hurt their sales if instead if instead the video showed a bunch of aging guys in Kangol hats...
Support Live Music: Tape A Show Today!
Deck>possibly something here> Mics

Offline TheMetalist

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2018, 04:55:11 PM »
I think it might hurt their sales if instead if instead the video showed a bunch of aging guys in Kangol hats...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline ArchivalAudio

• Trade Count: (18)
  • Team Milab | TeamVW:2004 TDI Beetle -Malone1.5
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2018, 01:27:59 AM »
also avaialbe for preorder at Adorama:
https://www.adorama.com/g/roland_r-07?emailprice=t&utm_source=slgt&utm_medium=email&guid=63808568-9512-4684-9dc6-ecc07135d6f0&utm_term=Shop&utm_content=Body&utm_campaign=Email_CESDay1_010818

dose look like a promising replacement for the m-10 - with some differences of course.
the white one is actually white and grey:
https://www.adorama.com/ror07wh.html?EmailPrice=T
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 01:32:39 AM by ArchivalAudio »
~ Archival Audio ~
Archiving Worthy Music
since 1986 & digitally since 1995

https://www.facebook.com/ArchivalAudio/

Main Mics: Milab VM-44 Links • Milab DC-196's (Matched  Pair)  • Line Audio CM3's
PreAmps:  Naiant LittleBox • Naiant [Milab VM44] TinyBox • Naiant PIPsqueak
Recorders: MixPre 10T • Sony M-10 

macMini 3Ghz i7 16GB Ram 500GB SSD • MOTU UltraLite
Naiant MSH-2's •   TOA K1's • Beyer TG 153c's •  AT 853 (4.7kmod darktrain) • Countryman B3's (1 k mod)  + other assorted mics
==============================
For sale in YS:  • Presonus Firebox •

Offline robeti

• Trade Count: (29)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2018, 02:19:18 PM »
Nice !

I still have 3 R-05's so no need to replace, but good to know Roland made a new recorder :)
mics: nakamichi cm-50 | nakamichi cm-300 (JB mod / cp1 / cp2 / cp3) | primo em4052pmi4 | sp-cmc-4u / at-u853a 4.7k mod (h / c / sc)
power: ca-ubb
recorder: roland r-05
video: panasonic hdc-sd600 | panasonic hdc-700 | sony hx9v | sony hx50v

Offline sos

• Trade Count: (50)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2018, 11:04:17 PM »
Sooo... not all at once -  who's pre-ordering?  >:D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 09:39:49 AM by sos »
Mics: AKG Naiant actives (CK61/62/63) | Franken Nak(s): CM-700 (CP-701/702) & CM-300 (all caps) | AT853 (all caps) | Primo EM4052PMI4 (CP-3)
Pres: Naiant tinyboxes (v. 2.5 & 1.0) & littlebox (v. 1.5/ot)
Decks: Sound Devices MixPre-10T | Sony PCM‑D50 | Roland R-05 & R-09HRs
Juice: RAVPower Xtreme 23k (RP-PB14) | Ladda & Eneloop Pro rechargeables | Powerex MH-C9000

Offline old and in the way

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2018, 07:34:42 AM »
Got one on order from Adorama (black) Don't really need it ,have an R05 & m10 but the blue tooth sounds nice plus dual record too. ill probably sell the M10 after i get the 07 and give it a whirl.

Offline fanofjam

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2018, 08:54:07 AM »
Looks nice...especially the bluetooth functions.

A couple nit picks that haven't been mentioned...

Unless it can get power from the USB port, no external ac power jack is downer for festival people, but 15 hour run-time helps ease that concern a little bit.  I like setting and forgetting, so having both batteries and external connected gives me peace of mind in case something happens. 

I don't care for the display design...looks like a place for dirt and dust to collect.

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2018, 09:24:45 AM »
Yea it does look like it could get dirt or dusty under the top end ,but there should be a way to clean or maybe seal that area.That canned air cleaner works pretty good if used on a regular basis. i hope it has a stealth mode like the other small recorders i have . but with the blue tooth option it wont be a deal breaker as long as you can adjust the gain from your phone. i have a mixpre 3 and that is a little bit of a downer. battery life really not a problem . A fresh set  2 times a day =30 hrs  i don't think one would have a problem at a festy.

Offline yug du nord

• uncleyug>Snowman>
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • made with natural flavor
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2018, 10:55:55 AM »

Unless it can get power from the USB port, no external ac power jack is downer for festival people, but 15 hour run-time helps ease that concern a little bit.  I like setting and forgetting, so having both batteries and external connected gives me peace of mind in case something happens. 

It's specs state that it can be USB bus-powered.   So hopefully an external USB battery should work with it.
.....got a blank space where my mind should be.....

Offline fanofjam

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2018, 11:08:06 AM »

It's specs state that it can be USB bus-powered.   So hopefully an external USB battery should work with it.

Nice!

Offline Butters1099

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2018, 11:46:59 AM »
Sooo... not all at once - who's pre-ordering?  >:D

Placed my preorder last night. 
The Edirol R-09 is getting old, but after 11 years of stealth recording, I’ll be retiring it to backup recorder.

I still have my minidisc recorder too, but it sits as a paperweight ????

Offline jj69

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2018, 10:12:06 AM »
I sincerely hope that mic/aux jack is switchable via internal menu. If you can't switch the mic preamp off and use it as a straight line input, then this device is pretty much useless for tapers. It will overload at lou1d shows.

Offline jj69

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2018, 10:35:54 AM »
The specs listed for the MIC/AUX IN jack are nearly identical to the specks for the R-05 MIC IN on high gain. Not good.

Offline heathen

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2018, 10:53:24 AM »
Definitely something I'd want clarified before preordering.  I'll be really bummed if they dropped the ball on that point since the recorder otherwise looks pretty good.

Offline gunk

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2018, 09:11:27 AM »
When is the Roland R-07 actually going to be in the shops?

Is there an official release date for it?

Offline heathen

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2018, 11:24:45 AM »
When is the Roland R-07 actually going to be in the shops?

Is there an official release date for it?
B&H's site says mid-April  :shrug:

Offline TheMetalist

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2018, 02:39:35 PM »
B&H's site says mid-April  :shrug:

I hope we will get a proper review earlier than that.

Offline magmazing

• Taperssection Regular
    • Magmazing Music
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2018, 03:40:51 AM »
The specs of the input look similar to the mic input on the R09-HR. Not being able to set it to line level would suck immensely. I'd want to use an R-07 for potential board feeds at bar shows. Being able to hit stop and record with your phone instead of leaving your spot in a sold out club to go physically hit stop or record would be amazing.

If it's only mic input, could you use attenuator cables or adapters to knock things back? 
I shoot concert video and post my footage to YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/magmazing
http://www.youtube.com/victoriabcmusicscene

My Current Equipment:
Canon HF S100 Camcorder
Canon 70D dSLR
Panasonic ZS100 digital camera
Sony HX10V Digital Camera
Edirol R-09HR Digital Audio Recorder
Church Audio CA-11 microphones

Offline willndmb

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2018, 09:33:32 PM »
I think because it says aux in that you will be able to do "line" and not just mic

Offline perks

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2018, 09:39:46 PM »
Wouldn't it say Line In then like all other Edirol recorders? By calling it the Aux In I suspect there is a difference but we will find out in April for sure. It looks perfect for folks running  a baby Nbox.   
Mics: Schoeps MK5, Schoeps MK41, AT853u (C,SC,H)
Preamps/converters: Schoeps VMS52UB (x2), Nbox (x2), E.A.A. PSP-2 (x2) Grace Lunatec V2 (for sale), Sound Devices MP-2 (for sale), DPA MMA6000, Naiant Tinybox v1.5, Apogee Mini-Me, Benchmark AD2k+
Recorders: Tascam DR-680, Korg MR-1, Edirol R-05, Sony PCM-M10 (x2), Tascam DR-07, Marantz PMD-661

Offline gormenghast

• Trade Count: (35)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2018, 10:03:54 PM »
Wouldn't it say Line In then like all other Edirol recorders? By calling it the Aux In I suspect there is a difference but we will find out in April for sure. It looks perfect for folks running  a baby Nbox.

Like this  >:D

A lot of people run a race to see who is the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts, who can punish himself into exhausting pace, and then at the end, punish himself even more.

Offline willndmb

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2018, 10:27:43 PM »
yes
I guess to be more clear, I am saying it will do closer to line vs mic only
Here is a little break down http://www.shure.com/americas/support/find-an-answer/mic-level-and-line-level-what-do-they-mean
You see there at mic is -60 to -40
Aux is -10
Line is 0
So although not true line in, pretty close

Offline magmazing

• Taperssection Regular
    • Magmazing Music
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2018, 06:13:59 PM »
At 2:50 of this video. a Roland rep mentions the input being for "mic or line level if you want to do that." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xKGzNnNl_M

So that's promising.
I shoot concert video and post my footage to YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/magmazing
http://www.youtube.com/victoriabcmusicscene

My Current Equipment:
Canon HF S100 Camcorder
Canon 70D dSLR
Panasonic ZS100 digital camera
Sony HX10V Digital Camera
Edirol R-09HR Digital Audio Recorder
Church Audio CA-11 microphones

Offline jmerin

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2018, 10:11:23 AM »
anyone know the max card this device can handle?
Mics: Schoeps MK4's | Schoeps MK41's | Schoeps Mk21's
Pre-Amps: Schoeps VMS02ib | Nbox Platinum KCY
Cables: KCY 250/5 Ig (2)
Recorders: Sony M10  | Tascam 70D l Edirol R-44

Offline sos

• Trade Count: (50)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2018, 10:24:52 AM »

An owner's manual hasn't been posted yet, but the "product highlights" state that the R-07 records to microSD & microSDHC cards (like the Sony M10), but unlike it's handheld Roland predecessors. No mention of microSDXC. Currently, SDHC specifications allow for memory cards of capacities between 4GB - 32GB. The Edirol/Roland products I've used tend not to be too finicky about card brand/type.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 02:43:16 PM by sos »
Mics: AKG Naiant actives (CK61/62/63) | Franken Nak(s): CM-700 (CP-701/702) & CM-300 (all caps) | AT853 (all caps) | Primo EM4052PMI4 (CP-3)
Pres: Naiant tinyboxes (v. 2.5 & 1.0) & littlebox (v. 1.5/ot)
Decks: Sound Devices MixPre-10T | Sony PCM‑D50 | Roland R-05 & R-09HRs
Juice: RAVPower Xtreme 23k (RP-PB14) | Ladda & Eneloop Pro rechargeables | Powerex MH-C9000

Offline KenOrwell

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2018, 11:39:41 AM »

An owner's manual hasn't been posted yet, but the "product highlights" state that the R-07 records to microSD & microSDHC cards (like the Sony M10), but unlike it's handheld Roland predecessors. No mention of microSDXC. Currently, SDHC specifications allow for memory cards of capacities between 4GB - 32GB. The Edirol/Roland products I've used tend not to be too finicky about card brand/type.

The first recording of the Roland R-07

https://www.shimamura.co.jp/shop/shinjuku/pa-rec/20180228/2156

I'm sorry but... not very good quality. Now I'm sad.

Offline heathen

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2018, 11:49:04 AM »

That's using internal mics, right?

Offline KenOrwell

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2018, 11:57:34 AM »

That's using internal mics, right?

Yes. You can see in the pictures.

Offline TheMetalist

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2018, 12:11:14 PM »

Internals are usually crap. I don't think anyone here expects the R-07 to be any exception. It will, just as the its precursor R-05, be best used with external microphones.

Offline jj69

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2018, 03:31:53 PM »
With no Line Input, it remains to be seen whether external mics can be used at all.  Since you're forced to use the R-07's internal mic preamp, the unit will likely overload at anything but an acoustic performance. Can't wait till an actual taper gets a hold of one so well know once and for all.

Offline mepaca

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • taperssection member
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2018, 11:29:36 PM »
There is line input. It is switchable.

Offline willndmb

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2018, 11:23:43 AM »
is it actually "line"? Aux doesn't take as high a signal as line and since it says "aux" I think that's what people are wondering about

Offline jj69

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2018, 11:15:16 AM »

Based on what I was told when I called Roland, there is no way to switch the Mic preamp off. It is strictly a Mic input.

I certainly hope that info is wrong, but after calling them 15 times and speaking to staff that couldnt answer my questions, I finally got connected to someone who sounded like he knew what he was talking about. He told me no switch in the menu.

Offline edtyre

• Taperssection All-Star
  • Team Philly " No Excuses, Just Tapes"
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2018, 03:06:35 PM »
On Roland’s website, the specs say it is variable
input, and -31 db is the default. 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 07:40:31 PM by edtyre »
music>mics>pre>recorder

Offline unidentified

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2018, 08:01:12 PM »
I finally get the Sony icd-ux560 with best quality in built-in mics and cheaper.
Frequency Response   50 Hz - 20 kHz

Offline PaulCayard

• Taperssection Regular
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 03:27:42 AM by PaulCayard »
Mics: AT853 (SC/C/H), AT U853 (C/H)
Pre-amp/Power: CA-9200, CA-9100, CA-UBB
Recorder: Sony M10, Tascam DR-2d (x2), Roland R-05

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2018, 07:00:58 AM »
well that bites .no mention of line level input.just cancelled on this until further updates from rolland

Offline robeti

• Taperssection Member
mics: nakamichi cm-50 | nakamichi cm-300 (JB mod / cp1 / cp2 / cp3) | primo em4052pmi4 | sp-cmc-4u / at-u853a 4.7k mod (h / c / sc)

Offline MakersMarc

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2018, 12:35:33 PM »
 glad I hoarded a backup m10 and a third new in box.
Mk4v/41v>Nbob kcy x2>nbox platinum/Naiant PFA/Naiant IPA>Oade warm mod Marantz 661 x2/Sony pcm m10x3

Offline robeti

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2018, 04:57:39 PM »
glad I hoarded a backup m10 and a third new in box.

I feel ya! Well done man :)

Offline Drifter1

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2018, 03:29:21 PM »
I see these are now available in Toronto...has anyone tried running a preamp with external mics into the mic/aux as of yet?

Offline hbomb

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2018, 08:43:46 PM »
I am waiting on this bit of info as well... I need a good replacement for my antique R09 which is on its last legs... I find it dumbfounding that Roland might have got this far and then decided to omit such a crucial function...

Offline jj69

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2018, 11:07:14 AM »
Truly a colossal blunder on Roland's part. They could have captured the entire market segment.

Offline Drifter1

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2018, 02:49:25 PM »
This is from a Roland tech...."There is no Line In jack on the R-07, just a MIC/AUX 1/8" jack that supports plug-in powered mics. The input level is variable but defaults to -31 dBu. The input impedance is 4.5k ohms." 
I'm not an electrical person can any of you make any assumptions as to whether you can plug a Church preamp into the R07
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 02:58:04 PM by Drifter1 »

Offline lsd2525

• Eschew obfuscation
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2018, 03:10:29 PM »
Is everyone worried about a line level being too hot? Why not just use an attenuator?
Mics: ADK A51s; AT4041; Line CM3; Superlux S502; CK91 active w/homebrew BB; AT853; Naiant X-X; Nak 300's
Recorders: M10; DR-60D; DR-70D

Offline hbomb

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2018, 08:38:28 PM »
Well, I'll now know definitely in less than a week. With an overseas trip planned to see TheThe's comeback shows in the UK on the near horizon and an old R-09 that is slowly dying and becoming less and less reliable, it was time to bite the bullet.... I've plumped for a Black R-07 coming from Japan. When it arrives I will hook up my trusty CA-9100 and see what transpires... (which I'm hopeful will work as I've read in various posts over the years here that the knob acts as an attenuator of sorts.Fingers crossed) Any tips to avoid potential damage Chris Church?

Offline yug du nord

• uncleyug>Snowman>
  • made with natural flavor
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2018, 11:08:05 PM »
^If you are using a Church Audio preamp (or any other external preamp) or external battery box..  make sure to have the Plug-In-Power on the recorder turned OFF.
.....got a blank space where my mind should be.....

Offline hbomb

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2018, 01:52:07 AM »
Thanks Yug...

Offline robeti

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2018, 10:43:08 AM »
Well, I'll now know definitely in less than a week. With an overseas trip planned to see TheThe's comeback shows in the UK on the near horizon and an old R-09 that is slowly dying and becoming less and less reliable, it was time to bite the bullet.... I've plumped for a Black R-07 coming from Japan. When it arrives I will hook up my trusty CA-9100 and see what transpires... (which I'm hopeful will work as I've read in various posts over the years here that the knob acts as an attenuator of sorts.Fingers crossed) Any tips to avoid potential damage Chris Church?

Cool! Always liked 'This Is The Day'

Offline one8ung

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2018, 09:57:28 AM »
I have a Church Audio Ugly Battery Box and a Soundman A3 adapter.

On the Ugly Battery Box i have disturbance on the Roland R-07 on the A3 adapter not!

Plug-In Power switched OFF
Mics: AT853 - CA-11 - OKM II C

Power: CA-UBB - A3 Adapter

Recorders: SONY PCM-M10 - Roland R-05 - Roland R-07

Offline robeti

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2018, 10:17:00 AM »
So you sold your R-05 and bought an R-07 instead? Why  ???

Offline one8ung

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2018, 10:31:25 AM »

Was looking for a stealth-recorder... but it turns out that it is not a upgrade!

:banging head:
Mics: AT853 - CA-11 - OKM II C

Power: CA-UBB - A3 Adapter

Recorders: SONY PCM-M10 - Roland R-05 - Roland R-07

Offline Drifter1

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2018, 11:26:27 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experiences with the product....Chris church told me he would have to actually have an R07 to text it

Offline robeti

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2018, 12:32:36 PM »

Was looking for a stealth-recorder... but it turns out that it is not a upgrade!

I still don't get it. R-05 is not a stealth recorder?

Offline spyder9

• "Are you Zman?"
    • My Archived shows
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2018, 10:42:41 AM »

I still don't get it. R-05 is not a stealth recorder?

R-05 is tiny......

Offline robeti

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2018, 07:09:18 AM »
Exactly. Perfect stealth recorder. I have a couple of them.

Offline KenOrwell

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2018, 07:27:28 PM »

Could you upload a sample recording with the built-in mics? Thanks

Offline KenOrwell

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2018, 07:31:27 PM »
Another video example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIoGjWOhzSU

That shows that the R-07 is not a proffesional device.  :(

Offline dactylus

• Site Supporter
  • Saint Paul, MN
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2018, 08:14:10 AM »
Another video example:

^
This video has been removed.
hot licks > microphones > recorder

...ball of confusion, that's what the world is today, hey hey...

Offline KenOrwell

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2018, 08:31:08 AM »
Another video example:

^
This video has been removed.

The user changed the link. Here is the new one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BrQe90beg4

Offline TheMetalist

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2018, 09:09:12 AM »

The R-05 and R-07 are very similar. Decent microphones as expected but nothing spectacular. The iPhone sucks compared to both, though.

If internals are that important to you I think you should consider another device.

Offline KenOrwell

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2018, 09:19:52 AM »

The R-05 and R-07 are very similar. Decent microphones as expected but nothing spectacular. The iPhone sucks compared to both, though.

If internals are that important to you I think you should consider another device.

What do you recommend me? Thanks!

Offline TheMetalist

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2018, 01:53:16 PM »

Sorry, I never use internals. I prefer external microphones. I really think there are others at TS that can answer your question better than me.

You didn't get enough info in the topic you started?

Best built-in mics in portable recorder
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 04:59:39 AM by TheMetalist »

Offline dogmusic

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2018, 01:53:45 PM »

It depends on your budget and what you want to record. The internal mics on the Sony PCM-D100 are extremely good. I've used it for nature recordings and acoustic piano with excellent results.

But for a budget recorder, I think the Tascam DR-05 does an admirable job with its internals.
"The ear is much more than a mere appendage on the side of the head." - Catherine Parker Anthony, Structure and Function of the Human Body (1972)

"That's metaphysically absurd, man! How can I know what you hear?" - Firesign Theatre

Offline pohaku

• Site Supporter
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2018, 10:35:19 PM »
Another video example:

I don't know that any of the handheld recorders can really be considered a "professional device."  Maybe the Sony D100, but that might be it, and then only arguably.
Mics: akg c460 (ck61, ck63), c414buls, c568eb; at4049a, 4051a, 4053a, at853; josephson c42; neumann U87, km84i; beyer m130, m160, m500; aea r84; gefell m71, mt711s, m200, m201; sony c38; schoeps cmc6, (mk4, mk21, mk41, mk4v); sennheiser mkh40, md421, md431, md541
Pres: API, a-designs, pendulum, purple, millennia, gt, littlebox, tinybox, usbpre2, CA 9200, pipsqueak, pueblo pending
Cables: KCY, CMR, Naiant AKG actives, PFAs, asst.  GAKables and Darktrain
Recorders/converters: dr680, m10, dr-2d, d50, dr70d, zoom f8, 788T SSD CL-8, lynx aurora 8

Yeah, I'm an attorney, but everyone needs a day job!

Offline KenOrwell

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2018, 05:55:39 PM »
More comparisons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFe7xOGqNVY

What do you think?

Offline TheMetalist

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2018, 04:47:19 AM »
I think we can agree that the internal microphones sucks.

Now I want to know more about its functions and overall quality.

Offline dallman

• Trade Count: (27)
  • Taperssection All-Star
    • Clifford Morse
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2018, 04:43:22 PM »
I think we can agree that the internal microphones sucks.

Now I want to know more about its functions and overall quality.

I am not really interested in the internal mics, but I think it would be more accurate to say that in the You Tube video, for the type of music and instrumentation being recorded, as well as the placement of the decks (mics) that cardioid mics perhaps sound better (or maybe different is more accurate) than omni-directional mics. I didn't think either sounded bad in that type of regulated environment, but comparing decks with 2 different mic patterns is not any way to judge the decks or their internal mics or their inherent limitations.
Support Live Music: Tape A Show Today!
Deck>possibly something here> Mics

Offline Ozpeter

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2018, 10:40:41 PM »
You cannot make a worthwhile stereo recording with closely-spaced omni mics.  The M10 is a prime example - no matter how good the mic capsules might be in terms of frequency response and noise and distortion, the close spacing means that low frequencies tend to become mono and appear at the centre of the image, and high frequencies tend to move more to the sides (but not far).  So the whole stereo image is frequency-skewed.  Years ago I posted methods of trying to correct this in post production using certain plugins, but at best you are attempting to make a silk purse from a sow's ear, unless you attach little or no importance to the stereo image.

If the R-07 has omni mics then forget it for stereo recordings.  Its stereo image will sound as bad as the M10 (and compared to the M10 is likely to be inferior in terms of frequency response etc).

Offline goodcooker

• Trade Count: (24)
  • goes to 11
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2018, 12:45:06 AM »
at best you are attempting to make a silk purse from a sow's ear

I laughed out loud. I love colloqialisams.
Schoeps MK41 > nBob > PFA || MBHO KA300 > PFA
Aerco MP2 || RAD MS2
Marantz PMD706 || PMD620

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/goodcooker

"Are you the Zman?" - fan at Panic 10-08-10 Kansas City

"I don't know who left this perfectly good inflatable wook doll here, but if I'm blowing her up, I'm keeping her." -  hoppedup

Offline ideal77dlr

• Taperssection Regular
  • Mo To The Fo
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2018, 02:09:57 PM »
Just got one of these - just a very quick test but hooked this up to my Church Audio Pre Amp and CA 14s.
It APPEARS that the MIC IN / AUX does act as a LINE IN as well. Compared to my Sony M10 it seems like it's doing pretty much the same thing. I had the input set to 20 and it was picking up at more or less the same on the M10 set at 6. I might be wrong as it was a very quick low volume test & im not sure how to get a definitive answer to this, but it looks like the LINE IN feature is there after all?
Sony D7 DAT : Edirol R-09HR : CA-11s (cards & OMNIs): CA-14s : SP-CMC-2s : CA-1900

Offline jj69

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2018, 04:40:18 PM »
I was hoping someone would try it with CA-14. My guess is you are still going through the internal mic preamp, but the CA-14, because it is a fairly low output mic, will not overload it. How loud was the signal you were recording? Rock concert volume?

How is the quality of the recording you made?

Online larrysellers

• Trade Count: (33)
  • Qualified
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2018, 05:58:29 PM »
Has anyone here ever overloaded the mic in on an R05? I never have. This is mic-in with a baby nbox and it was incredibly loud up front where I was recording from ---> https://logamp.com/1463/music/tracks/17186 .

Offline jj69

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2018, 07:02:45 PM »
I briefly tested the Mic In of the R-05 last week using the CA-14 cards and a 12V battery box. Surprisingly, the levels were not noticeably higher than through its R-05 Line In. I had the R-05's input control set to the maximum 80/80 while taping a loud hard rock show. The meter read about -8db. Since the specs (on paper) for the R-05 Mic In are identical to those of the R-07, this gives me hope that the R-07 might be useful after all. For me, it comes down to the quality of its mic preamp. If it's going to color the sound, I'm passing on it. Waiting for serious reviews.

Offline tim in jersey

• Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2018, 10:34:53 PM »

A variant upon that a former boss of mine used was "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit..."

Offline ideal77dlr

• Taperssection Regular
  • Mo To The Fo
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2018, 04:31:20 AM »
This was only a small test in front of my hifi speakers. I'm trying to see if there's a hidden menu - I have found out that you can flip the display upside down, which is weird.

Not tried the phone app yet either.
Sony D7 DAT : Edirol R-09HR : CA-11s (cards & OMNIs): CA-14s : SP-CMC-2s : CA-1900

Offline ideal77dlr

• Taperssection Regular
  • Mo To The Fo
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2018, 04:34:45 AM »
I briefly tested the Mic In of the R-05 last week using the CA-14 cards and a 12V battery box. Surprisingly, the levels were not noticeably higher than through its R-05 Line In. I had the R-05's input control set to the maximum 80/80 while taping a loud hard rock show. The meter read about -8db. Since the specs (on paper) for the R-05 Mic In are identical to those of the R-07, this gives me hope that the R-07 might be useful after all. For me, it comes down to the quality of its mic preamp. If it's going to color the sound, I'm passing on it. Waiting for serious reviews.

That's pretty much my findings at this stage - it looks like it's doing the same thing in terms of levels as my M10. I also have an R09HR which would probably be a better comparison. I'll have a go at recording something and see what it's like.

Offline Drifter1

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2018, 02:17:58 PM »
This is from Tony a tech at Roland..."The Mic/Aux jack on the R-07 will support the same functionality, allowing you to connect anything from a mic to a line-level input. You'll need to adjust the input level on the R-07 so you aren't over-driving/clipping the input."

Offline lsd2525

• Eschew obfuscation
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2018, 02:19:57 PM »

A variant upon that a former boss of mine used was "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit..."

10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound sack.......
Mics: ADK A51s; AT4041; Line CM3; Superlux S502; CK91 active w/homebrew BB; AT853; Naiant X-X; Nak 300's
Recorders: M10; DR-60D; DR-70D

Offline Records

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2018, 05:04:21 PM »
Just got one of these - just a very quick test but hooked this up to my Church Audio Pre Amp and CA 14s.
It APPEARS that the MIC IN / AUX does act as a LINE IN as well. Compared to my Sony M10 it seems like it's doing pretty much the same thing. I had the input set to 20 and it was picking up at more or less the same on the M10 set at 6. I might be wrong as it was a very quick low volume test & im not sure how to get a definitive answer to this, but it looks like the LINE IN feature is there after all?

So how's the quality of the preamps compared to the Sony M10? I currently have the Sony and never use the internal mics, so I just care about the quality of recording audio when plugged in with a lav mic or a line-in. Are you able to monitor the audio with bluetooth headphones on the Roland R-07 too? Any delay in doing so? I know the Roland R-07 has bluetooth but I wasn't exactly sure if you could monitor the audio via bluetooth while it's recording. That's one feature I was looking forward to over the Sony since it doesn't have that option at all.

Offline KenOrwell

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2018, 10:56:38 AM »

So how's the quality of the preamps compared to the Sony M10? I currently have the Sony and never use the internal mics, so I just care about the quality of recording audio when plugged in with a lav mic or a line-in. Are you able to monitor the audio with bluetooth headphones on the Roland R-07 too? Any delay in doing so? I know the Roland R-07 has bluetooth but I wasn't exactly sure if you could monitor the audio via bluetooth while it's recording. That's one feature I was looking forward to over the Sony since it doesn't have that option at all.

No, you can`'t monitor the audio via bluetooth with the remote app, only levels and start/stop the recording. To monitor the audio via bluetooth you need a headphones with bluetooth. Mine just arrived today.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 11:42:03 AM by KenOrwell »

Offline checht

• Taperssection Regular
  • Mule Team
« Reply #102 on: Yesterday at 05:05:05 PM »
Any update from anyone rockin' a R-07? How's it sound?

~Chris
Old and in the Way

Mics: Schoeps MSTC64g, Shure MV-88
Decks: Sound Devices MP-3, Fostex FR-2 (Oade warm mod), iPad 5g

Offline dactylus

• Site Supporter
  • Saint Paul, MN
« Reply #103 on: Yesterday at 07:40:27 PM »
Any update from anyone rockin' a R-07? How's it sound?

~Chris

From B&H: Expected availability: May 31, 2018
hot licks > microphones > recorder

...ball of confusion, that's what the world is today, hey hey...

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 1.22 seconds with 123 queries.
© 2002-2018 Taperssection.com