Gear / Technical Help > Post-Processing, Computer / Streaming / Internet Devices & Related Activity

Reaper users?

(1/8) > >>

Twenty8:
How many people here use Reaper?

Its the only DAW I currently use.  I mainly use it for my podcast.  I have really grown into it, understand a wide variety of features and have a good grasp on so much that it has to offer.

As I move into taping, I am wondering how many people here use it for their projects.
I see there is no "Team Reaper" type thread so I am curious about the quantity of users on TS.

Also... about to finally take a trial run at getting my recordings (warts and all) of Phish Dicks 18 up on to BT as a trial run for the spring/summer of my first true taping season.
I figure I should further get my feet wet with the recordings I have already made so I am prepared for faster, proper workflow in the future.
Should I stick with Reaper/Mp3tag/Trader's Little Helper for my post-process work?
Does Reaper have drawbacks for field recording processing?

DavidPuddy:
I use Audacity for amplification and fades, Reaper for EQ and tracking, and Trader's Little Helper for conversion. I'm sure there is a more efficient method.

ycoop:
I use Reaper for EQ and pseudo-M/S processing, then amplify to -1.0 dB and track in Audacity before tagging using the Live Show Tagger in foobar2000.

The ability to use VST plugins is the main reason I use Reaper. Audacity can’t do real time EQ.

ScoobieKW:
Daily Reaper User here.

Multitracks, 3 track, stereo. Best tool. Great price.

I run it with Softube's Console 1 and it's amazing.

rippleish20:
I use Reaper

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version