Gear / Technical Help > Playback Forum

Squeezebox Classic Remote

(1/2) > >>

ts:
Thanks to Brian Skalinder I now have a replacement Squeezebox. Problem is I don’t have a remote. I thought I saved my old remote but it’s either hiding or tossed. What’s a good remote solution? I really can’t even setup the replacement without some kind of remote. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Gordon:
I have a duet and a couple booms and I use my phone (Android).  I have a few apps but Orange Squeeze is my favorite. No idea if the apps work with the classic but worth looking into.

ts:

--- Quote from: Gordon on March 11, 2019, 04:52:40 PM ---I have a duet and a couple booms and I use my phone (Android).  I have a few apps but Orange Squeeze is my favorite. No idea if the apps work with the classic but worth looking into.

--- End quote ---

I’m Apple. All I see is iPeng for $8.99. I’ll try it if that’s my only option. I thought Logitech had their own app?

Gordon:

--- Quote from: ts on March 11, 2019, 06:12:57 PM ---I thought Logitech had their own app?

--- End quote ---

They used to but abandoned it just like they abandoned the SB.

Colin Liston:
Might want to check the squeezebox forums. Maybe someone there knows if there is any other option.

https://forums.slimdevices.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version