Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: What Pacth Cables OD i need?  (Read 9105 times)

Offline arawak420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • We Are Creatures Of Love, & Victims Of Hate
    • Arawak420 Live Music List
What Pacth Cables OD i need?
« on: April 22, 2005, 09:52:57 PM »
i have a neuros II nad im wondering what patch cables are needed when entering a show so i am able to patch into whomever available?
 i have a 1/8 to 1/8"in mini jack. what other cables are needed?

thanks and jah lives
http://www.phishhook.com/lists/arawak420

Sonic Studios DSM-6s/EL- >PA-6 -> NeurosHD II

"until the colour of a mans skin is no more significant than the colour of his eyes,everywhere is war."
Haile Selassie I

Offline John R

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • www.tapers.org
Re: What Pacth Cables OD i need?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 10:24:23 AM »
i would have xlr, rca, and 1/4" , and reducers and adapters for all.  this way you're covered for any scenario.

on a personal note, i would get rid of the animation in your sig area.  it is very annoying.

jr

we all live downstream.

Offline arawak420

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 12:33:09 PM »
you have no clue of this rasta wisdom. i can tell by your avatar your truly evil. for surely one of bablons lichens to speak down upon someone you have no clue of. i dont care if it's annoying it isn't there for you it is there for InI. and my karma is truly most positive. it can be infinitive negative and InI is still 1 postive soul blessed by the most highest God of creation.
Jah Almighty rains true and through.

"until the colour of a mans skin is no more significant than the colour of his eyes,everywhere is war."
Haile Selassie I

Offline arawak420

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 12:39:28 PM »
"All take, no give" so im negative 48 cause i won't remove the lions? well i geuss i'll more cause they are staying just casue you guys are such asses about it.  i havent been on this website since last summer and my karma is that high. the more - you add shows the truth of this site by gif on it. sorry moke but you sound like a wannabe taper

Haile Selassie I

Offline John R

• www.tapers.org
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 02:01:58 PM »
you have no clue of this rasta wisdom. i can tell by your avatar your truly evil. for surely one of bablons lichens to speak down upon someone you have no clue of. i dont care if it's annoying it isn't there for you it is there for InI. and my karma is truly most positive. it can be infinitive negative and InI is still 1 postive soul blessed by the most highest God of creation.
Jah Almighty rains true and through.

Gregory, are your above comments directed towards me?  i indeed have no clue with regards to rasta wisdom, but i'm sure most diety's do not promote unprovoked attacks towards the unknowing.  since moke displays no aviitar, i must believe you are attacking me.  for what? answering your question, or indicating that i thought your lions are annoying?  please educate me as how my avitar makes me evil.

" for surely one of bablons lichens to speak down upon someone you have no clue of"  there must be some missing words in the preceding sentance, because i'm unable to understand it. 

and, are you calling me an ass because i claim displeasure with the lions?  not very irie.

it is because of responses like this that i hesitate to offer help so readily anymore.  you never know when some n00b is going to attack you for trying to offer help through experience.  bummer.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 02:09:04 PM by John R »
we all live downstream.

Offline keepongoin

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 05:46:24 PM »
if you use firefox, you can right-click on the lion, and select the option "block photos from xxxx.com"
“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.” Sinclair Lewis: How Fascism Will Come To America (1935)

"Science is facts; just as houses are made of stones, so is science made of facts; but a pile of stones is not a house and a collection of facts is not necessarily science."- Henri Poincare

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/pierce

Offline John R

• www.tapers.org
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2005, 05:48:37 PM »
if you use firefox, you can right-click on the lion, and select the option "block photos from xxxx.com"

awesome
we all live downstream.

Offline keepongoin

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2005, 05:56:52 PM »
 ;D

firefox rocks! another reason in my 1,000,000,000 reasons to like it better than that MS one...

just watch out to not block domains that might contain many, many pics (i.e., photobucket) or many threads in the rig pics forum will have no pics...
“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.” Sinclair Lewis: How Fascism Will Come To America (1935)

"Science is facts; just as houses are made of stones, so is science made of facts; but a pile of stones is not a house and a collection of facts is not necessarily science."- Henri Poincare

Offline keepongoin

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2005, 06:04:23 PM »
anything to help...

it saves the bandwidth of whatever sites he was leaching those off of too

the lionkiller pic is badass - looks like a character from the same era as the HBO series deadwood is...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 08:33:41 PM by keepongoin' »

Offline Bdifr78

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2005, 12:20:49 AM »
WOW :o  That dude is ridiculous!  Thanks for putting him in his place.  +T for Mok3 and John R!

I mean, I understand getting upset by someone claiming that your signature is annoying but, as stated this is a community and people are so respectful of each other that I would have just taken it as constructive feedback and promptly removed it so I could continue to be member of this amazing community.(Sorry for the major run on sentence) 

Yeah the pic of the lion killer does look similar to something you would see in deadwood.  Acutally he looks a lot like that saloon owner Tom Nuttal, ya know the guy who just got the bicycle.  And then all hell broke loose(as usual) and Bullocks pseudo son got F-up by the horse!  Man I love that show!

Joe
Neumann KM140s>Bumblebee MIAGI-II XLRs>Lunatec V3>SD722

Offline Gordon

• Trade Count: (22)
    • my list
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2005, 06:08:22 PM »
just found this gem of a post.  from his profile on the phook

jah bless

check out this gem of a thread he started on phook.

http://www.phishhook.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=350629&highlight=

subject

I'm Happier Than A F*gg*t With A Bag Of D*cks

this guy would play the racial card all the fucking time calling everyone racist and then starts a thread with that title.  seems like he is as liked here as he is on the phook.
Microtech Gefell M20 or M21 > Nbob actives > Naiant PFA > Sound Devices MixPre-6 II @ 32/48

https://archive.org/details/fav-gordonlw

https://archive.org/details/teamdirtysouth

Offline John R

• www.tapers.org
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 07:11:45 PM »
wow, gregory, looks like you need your mouth washed out with soap.  not too brotherly a discussion you maintained over there.  not sure what religion would support comments like that.  what a shame.
we all live downstream.

Offline Bdifr78

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2005, 07:42:26 PM »
Wow!  A thread like that would never go on here on ts.com.  I am first shocked by the content of discussion, but even more shocked at how unintelligent almost all of the posts are in that thread.  TS.com is the only "chat forum" that I have every really participated in and I have heard that the discussion on this board is a little more intelligent than usual...but wow I had no idea.

I thought I used bad grammar when posting...WOW!  That stuff wasn't even english most of the time.

Offline Gordon

• my list
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2005, 09:25:00 PM »
Wow!  A thread like that would never go on here on ts.com.  I am first shocked by the content of discussion, but even more shocked at how unintelligent almost all of the posts are in that thread.  TS.com is the only "chat forum" that I have every really participated in and I have heard that the discussion on this board is a little more intelligent than usual...but wow I had no idea.

I thought I used bad grammar when posting...WOW!  That stuff wasn't even english most of the time.

no need to diss on phishhook ;)  j/k    I am a regular there and even posted in that thread it seems.  there are some nice folks there but many dip shits as well.  far more on panicfreaks but that's a different story.   before I had highspeed I owe about 90% of my non dat collection to that place. 

anyway he showed his ass there many, many times and when I saw his post here the login rang a bell.
Microtech Gefell M20 or M21 > Nbob actives > Naiant PFA > Sound Devices MixPre-6 II @ 32/48

Offline Bdifr78

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2005, 11:00:37 PM »

no need to diss on phishhook ;)  j/k    I am a regular there and even posted in that thread it seems.  there are some nice folks there but many dip shits as well.  far more on panicfreaks but that's a different story.   before I had highspeed I owe about 90% of my non dat collection to that place. 

anyway he showed his ass there many, many times and when I saw his post here the login rang a bell.

No dis intended :-X

Some of that shit was incoherent though, and not just the posts with all those asterisks.

Offline John R

• www.tapers.org
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 04:58:57 PM »
Last Active:     Today at 03:02:44 PM
we all live downstream.

Offline Gordon

• my list
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2005, 09:12:24 PM »
he posted in the computer help yesterday.  thats how I found the login and this post.  yes I was board.

Offline F.O.Bean

• Team Schoeps Tapir that
  • Trade Count: (126)
  • Taperus Maximus
    • MediaFire Recordings
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2005, 08:26:11 PM »
what a douchebag

if you would step back and listen rather than shooting your mouth off, you may learn something

long live jah :)
Schoeps MK 4V & MK 41V ->
Schoeps 250|0 KCY's (x2) ->
Naiant +60v|Low Noise PFA's (x2) ->
DarkTrain Right Angle Stubby XLR's (x3) ->
Sound Devices MixPre-6 & MixPre-3

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/diskobean
http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/Bean420
http://bt.etree.org/mytorrents.php
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/j9eu80jpuaubz/Recordings

Offline Sanjay

• Trade Count: (1)
  • www.drivebytruckers.com/tourdiary.html
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2005, 12:09:26 AM »
jah village idiot mon!

mics & cameras

Offline John R

• www.tapers.org
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2005, 10:41:09 PM »
page 1

it seems like little gregory has come through and deleted some of his more offensive posts, guess he found his bag of dicks
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 10:42:41 PM by John R »
we all live downstream.

Offline flipp

• resident curmudgeon
  • Trade Count: (17)
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2005, 11:52:37 PM »
page 1

it seems like little gregory has come through and deleted some of his more offensive posts, guess he found his bag of dicks

You may be thinking of the thread where he tried to make a quick 60% on a soundcard. All his posts are still there but I don't recommend rereading them unless you have an obsession with observing trainwrecks.

Offline John R

• www.tapers.org
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2005, 07:14:32 AM »
page 1

You may be thinking of the thread where he tried to make a quick 60% on a soundcard. All his posts are still there but I don't recommend rereading them unless you have an obsession with observing trainwrecks.

that thread is hilarious, also.  seems like any thread he's involved in become trainwrecks eventually, on any board
we all live downstream.

Offline John R

• www.tapers.org
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2006, 08:45:54 AM »
i'm not sure which thread should get the arawak419 assclown thread of 2005, this one, or this one  hopefully, he's learned how to spell and use correct grammar.  :lamer:
we all live downstream.

cshepherd

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2006, 02:01:55 PM »
This guy's a hoser...

Offline Lil Kim Jong-Il

• Trade Count: (6)
  • large Marge sent me
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2006, 02:05:46 PM »
All these followup posts and still no one has bothered to answer the original question.

You'll need a cable with an OD of at least 4".

The first rule of amateur neurosurgery club is .... I forget.

Offline John R

• www.tapers.org
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2006, 02:46:52 PM »
All these followup posts and still no one has bothered to answer the original question.

You'll need a cable with an OD of at least 4".

;)
we all live downstream.

Offline Lil Kim Jong-Il

• Trade Count: (6)
  • large Marge sent me
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2006, 03:15:32 PM »
Sad thing is that I've casually followed this thread since the beginning and only today did I realize that he can't type and that isn't what he was asking.
The first rule of amateur neurosurgery club is .... I forget.

Offline John R

• www.tapers.org
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2006, 10:00:12 AM »
and that he's been coming back and deleting all his offensive posts. what a cwat.
we all live downstream.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.276 seconds with 52 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com