Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: thoughts on new oade ua-5 mods?  (Read 17302 times)

Offline save

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • blah blah blah
thoughts on new oade ua-5 mods?
« on: March 18, 2003, 01:57:43 PM »
after hearing people talk about the 2 new oade mods (warm & clarity mods) i've been thinking of getting rid of my mp-2 and picking up a ua-5.  I'm currently running Audix SCX-one > MP-2 > D100.  I thought about picking up a mod sbm-1, but they are running around $650 used.  For the price of a mp-2 and a sbm-1 i could almost pick up a minime!  

Does anybody have any tapes done w/ one of the new mod ua-5's so i can here what they sound like?

thanks,
justin
save

Offline ducati

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
Re:thoughts on new oade ua-5 mods?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2003, 10:30:30 PM »
I just picked up Oade's last warm mod UA5 (they're out of stock now for a few weeks, I believe)...  I'll be running it next Tuesday to tape Guster at Bogart's.  If you'd like a copy, let me know!  (lots of other shows coming up if Guster isn't your cup of tea)

Unfortunately I never used the unmodded UA5, so I won't be able to offer comparos, but at least you can hear what it sounds like  :)

jpschust

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2003, 10:41:17 PM »
unfortunately too you'll be at bogarts that sounds like ASS :-P

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2003, 10:45:17 PM »
Hehe yeah well the next show is D&T at Millett Hall in Oxford, and that REALLY sounds like ass ;)

Lots of cool stuff coming up, tho, Scofield, Vida Blue, MMW, JMP...  So I should have a good idea of it's characteristics after the April run...

Offline creekfreak

• Retired from taping
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • My Son's School Bus
    • Rochester Groove
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2003, 11:03:44 PM »
every room has a sweet spot, just got to find it and hope you can tape there :-X
It is company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo - We have to use the indefinite article; "A" dildo, never: "YOUR" dildo.
In Tyler we Trust

And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, ooh ooh ooh, the sky is the limit!

My Current Rig:2004 Subaru WRX STI, Stage 3, 360hp, 380lb-ft

jpschust

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2003, 12:40:48 AM »
this is true, but some rooms, even in their sweet spots sound like ass... bogarts is a great example.  

Online Craig T

• Trade Count: (10)
    • LMA
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2003, 08:48:00 AM »
I have a "warm" mod UA5.  I have the following recordings to offer if you want to hear:

Comparison recorded off my home system (mod-UA5 v. V3)
Charlie Hunter 2/7/03 ADK A51TL (m/s, on stage)> mod-UA5
Kimock 2/21/03 ADK A51TL (m/s, on stage)> mod-UA5

I'm trying to get my hands on a "clarity" mod UA5, but Oades is out of stock right now.  Maybe in a few weeks I can offer up a comparison recording of the 2 mods.

Craig T.
Schoeps cmc6/4v / Line Audio CM3, OM1 / ADK A51 / Church Audio CA-14
Naiant Tinybox v2.2 / NBox(P) / Church Audio ST9200 / CA-UGLY
Sony PCM-M10 / Tascam DR-70D / Zoom F3 / Zoom F6

Offline save

• Taperssection All-Star
  • blah blah blah
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2003, 09:30:27 AM »

i'd definitely be interested in hearing any recordings done w/ the mod ua-5.  I've only heard a few tapes done w/ the unmod ua-5.  

Craig i'd also like to hear that comparsion tape you made if that's cool and maybe one of those other recordings you made.

Do either one of you guys have fast internet connections?  I have a ftp so if u do i could throw that up for you...if not would a b&p be cool?

So none of you guys think going to a mod ua-5 would be a step down from a mp-2?

Thanks!
justin
save

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2003, 09:36:25 AM »
I'd love to hear a comparo with the "clarity" mod UA5.

stoopidstp: I have a cable modem at home, if you want any of the shows I am taping this month or next let me know and I'll u/l

Offline Nick Culbreth

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2003, 09:51:40 AM »
bogarts isn't a bad sounding venue if you are willing to tape WAY fob.  i ran 30 ft. from the stage at the toad and the wet sprocket show and i was very pleased w/ my results.  i'll be at guster too and if the crowd is small or well behaved i'm going to try to run from the same spot.

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2003, 09:58:39 AM »
I considered doing that, too, but at prior Guster shows I've been at it gets pretty rowdy down that close to the stage.  Guster fans are generally very cool, but they do dance alot :)  My wife is a huge Guster fan, I'm sure she'll be all over the place LOL

Do you have a cadre of friends coming to circle your stand, or are you just planning on using lots of duct tape?  ;)

Offline Nick Culbreth

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2003, 10:04:08 AM »
i've never been to a guster show so i'm going to see how many people are there try to make a judgement call.  unfortunately there will be nobody keeping a circle around the rig because i haven't been able to convince anyone that a guster show is a good way to spend $20, so i'm just going to tape that sucker down and give anyone that comes within 2 feet a dirty look.   :)

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2003, 10:40:21 AM »
Guster is a TON of fun!!  You are in for a serious treat, man.  Keep an open mind, and I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun.  I have NEVER had a bad time at a Guster show...  They just have a great time when they play, and it's real infectious!

What time are you getting there?  I'll setup up front with ya and we can duct tape the hell out of the stands.  If we setup right next to each other the gear can go in the middle and be relatively protected. :)

Did you buy a new T-mount for your new 480's?  I ended up with the Shure Vert and some TA shockmounts.

Offline Nick Culbreth

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2003, 11:46:35 AM »
i like guster, my friends don't.  i should be getting there pretty early to setup so we can definately meet up and put the stands up front and tape them down.  i'm looking forward to running the 480s up close and seeing what they can do.  new t-bar is on the way to i'd like to try running din.  i got a chance to run them xy last weekend and i'm pretty happy w/ my tape... a big difference in sound from the oktavas.

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2003, 12:40:48 PM »
It's my maiden voyage with my gefell's and UA-5, I'm very excited to see how it all meshes (or doesn't!).  I think I'm going to try DIN, too, I usually run ORTF but most people have emailed me saying it's not a good config for the M300's.  I'm not a big fan of XY, so DIN seems like an interesting compromise!

My name is Nate, BTW.  Look for the guy fiddling with new mics, pre, shockmounts, etc, I shouldn't be hard to spot :)

My bud ordered the tickets to will call, so I'm going to try to get there as early as possible to pick them up...  I'm leaving Columbus at about 3PM so I should be there around 6ish?  Hopefully, depends upon traffic :)

jpschust

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2003, 12:48:00 PM »
I've found Guster to be real hit or miss. some shows rock some just suck... when they rock though, man its a fantastic show.

Offline andrewg

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2003, 02:04:39 PM »
can't be of much help from a comparison standpoint, but here's a short sample from a mason jennings show last week with the warm mod.    

http://home.nc.rr.com/gresko/m300.w-modua5.sample.mp3

source was m300's>wmod ua-5>m1.  XY from about 15 feet back, GoRoom4, Carrboro, NC

andrew gresko
gresko@nc.rr.com
m300>wmod ua5>mt2496

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2003, 04:25:15 PM »
can't be of much help from a comparison standpoint, but here's a short sample from a mason jennings show last week with the warm mod.

Nice sample, Andrew!  I'm gonna have to tell my brother about the new UA-5 mods.  He's using my old coax-modded UA-5 and I'm sure will be interested in the additional pre mod.  Thanks for the sample...
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2003, 08:04:21 AM »
Nice!  I just picked up M300 > wmod UA5, too, that makes me VERY excited for the next few shows :)

I taped a wedding ceremony and reception this weekend for some friends, and they turned out fantastic considering the acoustic properties of each venue and the spots I had to tape from...  I think the M300's and the wmod UA5 are going to work very well together...

Offline greenone

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Russian mics... strong like bull...
Re:Guster (was: thoughts on new oade ua-5 mods?)
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2003, 11:49:18 AM »
Hey guys - caught Guster's tour opener last night in Binghamton and they've got a new sound engineer. His name's Gordon and he's REALLY cool and friendly. He suggested a spot for me to set up that was a little closer to the sweet spot and checked in on me during the night to make sure things were going ok. Even though it was in a gym, it sounded like a layer of gunk had been wiped off their sound - very clear and up-front. Got some new twists on old songs including Cake's "Jolene" in the middle of Demons...and for the first time in a while Ryan's voice didn't sound like shit. A decent show though I was hoping for more new material...

Unfortunately, my KM201's weren't in yet, so I had to run my old AT831's. The bank screwed up my wire transfer so Moscow didn't get my money until last week.  >:( Oh well...they'll be waiting for me when I get back from vaca in Florida. Spring training, baby... ;D

--Dave
Unofficial Blues Traveler archivist - glad to work on any BT or related recordings
archive.org admin - happy to upload tracked material to the LMA

DaryanLenz

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2003, 08:29:23 PM »
Hey dave, just curious...how did you prder mics from Russia directly?  I was under the impression that they had to be purchased here in the states!  And if you don't mind me asking, and it is clearly OK if you do, how much did they cost you, or better yet, how much cheaper than the states?

Daryan

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Guster
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2003, 09:46:17 AM »
Dave,

Saw Guster at Bogart's last night...  You're right, it sounds like a layer of fog has been lifted from Guster's sound...  The new sound guy did a fantastic job, IMO..!

Taped from the floor...  Oops forgot the duct tape.  Except for a few bumps that the shockmounts seem to have shrugged off, and one drunk guy who was a real jerk, it worked out very well :)  

Back to the subject of the topic, so far in headphone monitoring I can say the Oade wmod unit is pretty fantastic.  Nice depth!  I can't wait to track the show out tonight and have a listen on "the big rig."  I'll post more thoughts on it tomorrow..

Offline save

• Taperssection All-Star
  • blah blah blah
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2003, 11:03:35 AM »
let me know if u want to set up a trade for that guster show when u get it converted.  I am pretty sure i'm gonna go w/ a warm mod ua-5, but i'd like to hear a few more recordings before i make up my mind.

-Justin
save

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2003, 09:30:05 PM »
I've got it tracked and uploading to archive.org as we speak.  If you'd like me to FTP it to you before it goes "live" there let me know.  :D

Offline save

• Taperssection All-Star
  • blah blah blah
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2003, 11:21:03 PM »
right on...i forgot that guster was on the archive.org.  i'll just grab it off of their.  Over all how do you like the ua-5 so far?  How does it compare to your other pre's or a/d's you've used?  Anything u don't like about it?

Thanks,
Justin
save

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2003, 08:42:05 AM »
Cool.  Look for it in the next few days...  I had some problems u/l it last night, but it should finish out soon.

The only other pre/ad I've owned is the Zefiro Inbox (Denecke AD-20).  I really liked the Inbox, it was a bit thin sounding, but the AD section was fantastic, IMO.  I have only used the UA5 twice so far, but I can say that it is certainly a more convienient unit...  Bigger knobs!  LOL.  Sound-wise I haven't yet formed an opinion of it's "sound" but preliminarily I feel it has better soundstaging and depth than the zefiro, as well as being more full (and warm, could be the wmod).  I like it so far.

Let me know what you think it when you listen to the Guster show!

DaryanLenz

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2003, 08:17:31 PM »
Just to comment on the a/d portion of the ua-5, it sounds a whole lot like the da-p1 a/d to my ears, and Doug Oade agreed.  Just a refrence point for you.

Daryan

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2003, 09:08:36 AM »
The Guster show is up on archive.org, d/l at will :D

http://archive.org/audio/audio-details-db.php?id=4161

I see there's a AKG CK61 copy, not sure where the heck that guy was..    Can't wait to hear it!

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2003, 11:17:15 PM »
I've listened to my last two recordings with the UA5 a bunch of times, and thought I'd offer up a few thoughts vs. generalities..  I am preliminarily very impressed with the wmod UA5...  It does, indeed, have a slight "warm" coloration to the sound.  I wouldn't go so far as to call it "tubey," but it's certainly on the warm side of solid state.

If you guys are familiar with Steve McCormack's audio gear, you know the sound of the UA5.  I purchased both a McCormack RLD-1 preamp and DNA-125 amp to replace my tube integrated awhile back...  And the reason I picked McCormack after home auditioning WAY too many pieces of gear was it gave me the soundstaging depth and timbral beauty of the tubes, with the slam, detail, and top end extension of the solid state pieces.  Pretty much took the good of both (in my price range), while discarding much of the bad.

My preliminary judgement of the UA5 is along similar lines.  It's warm, yes, but as I said on the solid state side of warm...  It's not fuzzy, huggy, tubey.  Bass is taut and well controlled when it's presented with taut and well controlled bass :)  Mids show great beauty, and highs are sweet and plenty extended.  

Well, I'm pretty happy with this purchase so far, it seems like a steal for $500 :)

I'll have lots more to analyze in the weeks coming, more to post later...

JasonGreen

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2003, 05:22:29 PM »
I must be slow, but what's the difference between a UA-5 and a mod UA-5?

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2003, 05:34:12 PM »
Oade offers 2 levels of mods for the UA5:

1. Digi mod: this allows you to output a signal on the coax and optical outputs, as well as the USB (standard UA5 only allows output on USB).

2. Preamp mods: a mod to the preamp section of the unit that is supposed to increase performance significantly.  When you buy the preamp mod unit, it includes the digi mod.  Furthermore, Oade offers 2 preamp mods:
2a. warm mod aims to provide a huge soundstage, euphonic coloration, and sound as tubey as SS allows
2b. clarity mod aims to be as fast and accurate as possible.

I bought the warm modded unit...

Offline geoff piper

• Taperssection Member
  • I regret selling my rig :(
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2003, 05:26:53 PM »
whats the price on the moded UA-5?

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2003, 05:33:26 PM »
500 beans

Offline geoff piper

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2003, 05:34:35 PM »
500 beans
man, i thoguht they were going 400

Offline save

• Taperssection All-Star
  • blah blah blah
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2003, 05:40:57 PM »
i posted this in another thread but i'll go ahead and post it here too incase people missed it.  Here are the prices doug gave me for the diff. mods:

Stock UA-5 $275
w/Digi-Out Mod $350
w/Warm Mod $500
w/Presence Mod $550

The warm and presence mod both have the digi-out mod done to them too.  He also expained the diff. between the warm and presence mod.:

"The easiest way to describe it is that the warm mod sounds more like tube gear, while the presence mod is more like transistor gear.  If you like really bright sounding recordings then the presence mod may be preferable.  If you like a BIG sound with plenty of low end character then the warm mod may be better."

-Justin
save

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2003, 05:43:12 PM »
$500 is stupid cheap, IMO, for the sound you get out of it!

Offline geoff piper

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2003, 05:44:23 PM »
i posted this in another thread but i'll go ahead and post it here too incase people missed it.  Here are the prices doug gave me for the diff. mods:

Stock UA-5 $275
w/Digi-Out Mod $350
w/Warm Mod $500
w/Presence Mod $550

The warm and presence mod both have the digi-out mod done to them too.  He also expained the diff. between the warm and presence mod.:

"The easiest way to describe it is that the warm mod sounds more like tube gear, while the presence mod is more like transistor gear.  If you like really bright sounding recordings then the presence mod may be preferable.  If you like a BIG sound with plenty of low end character then the warm mod may be better."

-Justin

well my budget just went up... :-\

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2003, 05:47:13 PM »
You're buying Gefell M210's, right?  So what's another $100 added into the mix??   ;)

Offline geoff piper

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2003, 05:51:20 PM »
You're buying Gefell M210's, right?  So what's another $100 added into the mix??   ;)
havent decided on the mics... my parents are telling me i need a car first so i might have to cut about 500 out of the budget so ill only have around 1300-1500 ...

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2003, 05:53:05 PM »
Buy the M300's.  I did, and I'm 100% happy.  Dave you $500, but of course you won't have interchangeable caps.

No matter, they sound phenomenal.

Offline geoff piper

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2003, 05:54:04 PM »
Buy the M300's.  I did, and I'm 100% happy.  Dave you $500, but of course you won't have interchangeable caps.

No matter, they sound phenomenal.
you think i could pull off m300>ua-5>jb3 plus stand for 1300-1500?

Offline save

• Taperssection All-Star
  • blah blah blah
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2003, 05:59:51 PM »
from what i've heard so far it's worth the $500.  i don't think you can find anything else out there that sounds this good for the price imo.  i'm still saving up to get myself one.  i should probably just sell my mp-2 and use the money from it....but i want to do some comparsions and see which i like better.

-Justin
save

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2003, 06:02:07 PM »
Not new $$.  I spent about $2100 for the same setup, and associated (necessary) goodies like shure vert mount, shockmounts, good mic cables, and power for the UA5 (don't forget you're going to need power).  That's a problem, as even a cheap battery solution will cost about $50 (with 9.6v RC packs).

You could either find a pair of used M300's and maybe pull it off...  

Or if I were you I'd:
$850 MG M300
$200 used AD-20/Inbox (they're all over the place, easy to find)
$300 NJB3
$50 NJB3 extra batt
$50 bogen 3333
$150 shure vert mount and 2 shockmounts

Replace the AD20 in a year or so when you can afford it, you'll sell it for what you paid.  If you find the M300's used, you'll come in at the low end of your budget.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2003, 06:03:24 PM by ducati »

Offline geoff piper

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2003, 06:03:24 PM »
im not a big fan of the ad-20 so i would rather not go that route

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2003, 06:10:10 PM »
Well, you'll have to save more $$ then, because just a mod UA5 ($500), power for it ($50 plus about $10 for connector), the NJB3, and a stand a mounts will kill $1200 of your budget!  That's no mics.  You *could* buy some bluelines for about $300-400 used (didn't someone here advertise a pair for $250?), but I'd rather have M300 > AD20

There aren't enough mod UA5 units out there yet for them to be good values on the used market.

Offline geoff piper

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2003, 06:13:11 PM »
Well, you'll have to save more $$ then, because just a mod UA5 ($500), power for it ($50 plus about $10 for connector), the NJB3, and a stand a mounts will kill $1200 of your budget!  That's no mics.  You *could* buy some bluelines for about $300-400 used (didn't someone here advertise a pair for $250?), but I'd rather have M300 > AD20

There aren't enough mod UA5 units out there yet for them to be good values on the used market.
hmm... a friend suggested the ua-5 and mc012 combo too... looks like have more listening to do while studying tonight and wouldnt i need power to the mics? i thought the ad-20 didnt have phantom power
« Last Edit: April 09, 2003, 06:18:47 PM by geoff piper »

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2003, 06:23:04 PM »
Forgot about that, how quickly my memory of my departed AD20 fades.

You should put most of your money in mics, IMO, that's what makes the biggest difference, especially when you get to the level of the M300's and up

Offline geoff piper

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2003, 06:25:39 PM »
Forgot about that, how quickly my memory of my departed AD20 fades.

You should put most of your money in mics, IMO, that's what makes the biggest difference, especially when you get to the level of the M300's and up
i dont make decisions very well... this is going to be a tough one, but a fun one ;D

Offline F.O.Bean

• Team Schoeps Tapir that
  • Trade Count: (126)
  • Taperus Maximus
    • MediaFire Recordings
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2003, 03:35:02 AM »
good luck on your choices...i have been deciding on another rig for quite some time now... ???  and i've come up w/ this conclusion...I WANT IT ALL!!!!! ;D

bean

p.s.- i will NEVER get rid of my 480's though...
Schoeps MK 4V & MK 41V ->
Schoeps 250|0 KCY's (x2) ->
Naiant +60v|Low Noise PFA's (x2) ->
DarkTrain Right Angle Stubby XLR's (x3) ->
Sound Devices MixPre-6 & MixPre-3

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/diskobean
http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/Bean420
http://bt.etree.org/mytorrents.php
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/j9eu80jpuaubz/Recordings

Offline ducati

• Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2003, 09:11:35 AM »
Bean, the only step forward in taping gear you should do, IMO, is 24 bit.  If you don't want to run a lappy, wait for the HD recorders...  Otherwise, your rig is sweet.

Any other $$ you have you should spend on playback gear!  Trust me, playback gear is where it's at...

IMO people spend way too much $$ on taping rigs before they even have the playback gear to take advantage of their lesser rig.

Offline F.O.Bean

• Team Schoeps Tapir that
  • Trade Count: (126)
  • Taperus Maximus
    • MediaFire Recordings
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2003, 01:43:58 AM »
Bean, the only step forward in taping gear you should do, IMO, is 24 bit.  If you don't want to run a lappy, wait for the HD recorders...  Otherwise, your rig is sweet.

Any other $$ you have you should spend on playback gear!  Trust me, playback gear is where it's at...

IMO people spend way too much $$ on taping rigs before they even have the playback gear to take advantage of their lesser rig.

thanks my man...your setup is SUITE as hell also...+T and you're definitely right... ;D

bean
Schoeps MK 4V & MK 41V ->
Schoeps 250|0 KCY's (x2) ->
Naiant +60v|Low Noise PFA's (x2) ->
DarkTrain Right Angle Stubby XLR's (x3) ->
Sound Devices MixPre-6 & MixPre-3

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/diskobean
http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/Bean420
http://bt.etree.org/mytorrents.php
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/j9eu80jpuaubz/Recordings

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.195 seconds with 79 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com