Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: fieldrecorder recommendation?  (Read 6940 times)

LoveBuzz81

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: fieldrecorder recommendation?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2017, 05:41:40 PM »
What are going to do with it?  Are you using internal mic's or external?  The R-05 and Marantz 620mk2 are good choices.  if you need phantom power, XLR line level inputs, digital input, and mini jack w/ plug in power I'd check out the Tascam DR100 mk3.

Offline heinzschmeinz

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2017, 08:46:57 AM »
it would mainly be used with internal mics only. for all kinds of field-recordings on travels. I like the r-05's (and the pcm-m10's) design, since it doesn't immediately look like a recorder. good for stealth recordings :-)

Offline capnhook

• All your llamas are belong to us....
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (20)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • All your llamas are belong to us....
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2017, 03:41:18 PM »
DR-22WL
Proud member of the reality-based community

BSCS-L->JB-mod [NAK CM-300 (CP-3) and/or (CP-1)]->LSD2->CA CAFS-Omni->Sony ECM-907**Apogee MiniMe Rev. C->CA Ugly II->**Edirol OCM R-44->Tascam DR-22WL->Sony TCD-D8

"Don't ever take an all or nothing attitude when it comes to making a difference
and being beautiful and making the world a beautiful place through your actions.
Every little bit is registered.  Every little bit.  So be as beautiful as you can as often as you can"

"It'll never be over, 'till we learn."

"My dream is to get a bus and get the band and just go coast to coast. Just about everything else except music, is anti-musical.  That's it.  Music's the thing." - Jeb Puryear

Offline heinzschmeinz

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2017, 03:15:29 PM »
Thanks for all the replies. I managed to find a used pcm-m10 online, and will stick with that now. (hope it wasn't a scam).  I cancelled the order I made for the Roland r05.

thanks for the help, this is a great forum!!

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.037 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com