Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: EAC troubles  (Read 1655 times)

AdamZ

• Trade Count: (0)
EAC troubles
« on: January 29, 2004, 08:17:29 PM »
I've been using EAC in a computer 2 years ago strictly for audio processing. I extract cd from my marantz631 cd maker from  DATs, I extract cds to make copies and it worked really good. One day not so long ago, i got the little red dots errors lighting up all the time. Now, I figured my CDrom took a shit b/c its been so long and it was used to begin with. Im jockeying cd and dvd roms in and out and the read errors are not going away. It takes forever to extract a disc with all the error correction going on
I 've reloaded EAC in between each deck switch, I've used cds I know have been OK in the past.
Am I missing something? Ive read all the documentation I can get my hands on.
Is there something else to use for exceptional extraction from cd to HD without a digi soundcard?
Any help appreciated.
adam

AdamZ

Re:EAC troubles
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2004, 08:40:31 PM »
to clarify:  the computer i bought 2 years ago, have been using it for only audio stuff for the last 2 years, and just now the EAc is crapping out.

Offline dklein

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2004, 09:09:16 PM »
Maybe something you installed came with an external aspi layer that's taken over and messed it up.  Go into EAC, EAC Options, Interface tab.  Try the native mode if possible.
KM 184 > V2 > R4
older recording gear: UA-5  / emagic A62 / laptop / JB3 / CSB / AD20 / Sharp MT-90 / Sony MDS-JE510
Playback: Pioneer DV-578 > Lucid DA 9624 >many funny little british boxes > Linn Isobarik PMS

AdamZ

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2004, 07:49:45 AM »
Thanks, I'll try it.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.052 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com