Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: 2011 High Zoom Cameras  (Read 3081 times)

Offline pdastoor

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Taperssection Regular
2011 High Zoom Cameras
« on: January 08, 2011, 05:51:45 PM »
anyone have any idea when the new 2011 digital cameras come out, or if any of them are out? which ones.

not camcorders, but photography cameras (point and shoots). Was thinking of getting one from 2010 but thought id wait for the new year since newer ones may have improvements and newer features. What time of the year do they generally come out, and is there a site that updates or posts stuff about when the newer ones are coming out (specifically sony, canon, nikon and panasonic models)

Offline owainturner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Re: 2011 High Zoom Cameras
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 06:53:54 PM »
I find Digital Photography Review the best site:

http://www.dpreview.com/

Although they tend to focus on high-end cameras, they review all types and have news on the companies you mention. If you search for 'Super zoom' they have fantastic reviews and comparisons of new and released models... for example http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/q110superzoomgroup/

Although it's quite technical, they have example shots and it's all written in plain English.

Hope this helps! :)

Offline spyder9

• Trade Count: (82)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "Are you Zman?"
    • My Archived shows
Re: 2011 High Zoom Cameras
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 10:33:55 PM »
Go with Canon or Panasonic on the Megazooms (full size).  I did a lot of research before I splurged on a Panasonic FZ35 (2009).  Those two companies have the market share locked up. 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:39:52 AM by spyder9 »

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.238 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com