Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Sony Vegas editing, help needed soon  (Read 3172 times)

Offline shoestringconcerts

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Regular
    • Shoestringconcerts
Sony Vegas editing, help needed soon
« on: January 22, 2011, 05:40:44 PM »
Hello,

I launched as a business beginning of this month. i have started filming bands. mostly live multicamera stuff.

I am looking for people who work in either Sony Vegas 9 or 10 to do editing work.
It will mostly be 3-5 cam live mixes. you wont need to deal with audio(unless your good at it, usually the bands do the audio mix).

I need people who use Vegas, my plan is to synch up in Vegas and then render out proxy files, upload the proxy files and veg to you via dropbox, you edit the footage and send me back the veg.

I will take care of rendering the clips and or any final editing work the band might ask for.

I also get bands needing EPK's, music videos and other non live video clips. but most of what I do is live multicam concerts for local and touring bands. They are not rich so be reasonable. This should be a good chance for you film school guys and budding videographers to get ahold of some footage and do some good work.

I dont care if your 16 or 60, i dont care if you live down the block or in Jakarta. i care that you do good work, reasonably fast and for a fair amount of money.

If you have no experience with live footage but would like some to work with, I will be happy to dropbox you a few songs to work on.

Everything you edit will have to go on the artist or my youtube. you will get full credit as editor. In some cases you might be able to upload it to your non youtube video site and or use footage for a reel.

You can see examples of my mediocre editing skills on my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/shoestringconcerts

my email is shoestringconcerts at gmail dot com
please include a link to you music related work, the system you work in, and some idea of what you want to be paid.

For you Mac/fcp guys, if you are good and reallly reasonably priced or just want to give it a try, please reach out to me, it would be more work for me but maybe we could find a way to make it work.

If you like filming live music let me know, alot of the bands I work with go out on tour, they may want a show on the road filmed, you may know a cool venue with great lighting and sound near you that we could boook them in.
Tascam dr2d - Tascam Dr60
Video: Canon M50/M500 (5)
Panasonic LX7 (2) - Sony EOS-M (2)
Sony HC1 - Panasonic SD600 - Sanyo FH1
www.shoestringconcerts.com

Online beatkilla

• Trade Count: (70)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Sony Vegas editing, help needed soon
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 09:05:01 PM »
Im always looking for more work.Ill check your link out later. I use Vegas 9 64bit as well.

Online beatkilla

• Trade Count: (70)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 06:05:54 PM »
You can also work with non vegas editors by using the AAF file.Advanced Authoring Format. All pro versions of Vegas can import and export  AAF files(not available in the 64 bit versions only in 32 bit)In vegas under ---)save as you can create a Veg. File or  AAF or Avid legacy file.Other pro editing systems also use AAF it is a way to work on projects between different platforms.It will not carry transitions between different platforms but cuts and dissolves will work.

Offline shoestringconcerts

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Regular
    • Shoestringconcerts
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 06:18:31 PM »
You can also work with non vegas editors by using the AAF file.Advanced Authoring Format. All pro versions of Vegas can import and export  AAF files(not available in the 64 bit versions only in 32 bit)In vegas under ---)save as you can create a Veg. File or  AAF or Avid legacy file.Other pro editing systems also use AAF it is a way to work on projects between different platforms.It will not carry transitions between different platforms but cuts and dissolves will work.

Thanks,  i am using pro versions of vegas so I will defineately look into that.

I sent you a PM,  look forward to hearing from you
Tascam dr2d - Tascam Dr60
Video: Canon M50/M500 (5)
Panasonic LX7 (2) - Sony EOS-M (2)
Sony HC1 - Panasonic SD600 - Sanyo FH1
www.shoestringconcerts.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.061 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com