Gear / Technical Help > Ask The Tapers

stealthing with a fanny pack/bum bag

(1/10) > >>

kylieshotpants:
Hi

I think my normal stealthing tactics are getting found out, as I get searched more often and full pat down.

My main problem with extreme hiding (if you get the idea) is that you have to go to the toilet and unpack & set up

Can anyone give tips for using a fanny pack (us) /bum bag (uk) please - or any other stealth tips to get rolling quicker?

MakersMarc:
Paging the Hoff in 3....2....1

Fatah Ruark (aka MIKE B):

--- Quote from: kylieshotpants on June 16, 2018, 10:47:34 AM ---Hi

I think my normal stealthing tactics are getting found out, as I get searched more often and full pat down.

My main problem with extreme hiding (if you get the idea) is that you have to go to the toilet and unpack & set up

Can anyone give tips for using a fanny pack (us) /bum bag (uk) please - or any other stealth tips to get rolling quicker?

--- End quote ---

Some people don't like public discussions on this topic here because they think security reads this stuff (hence the Hoff). Personally I don't care, but I'll keep it basic out of respect to those people.

Put the gear in a place where they don't pat. Use your imagination on how to do that.

mfrench:
We will begin the stealth lesson, beginning at my cheesy man nipples.

goodcooker:

I know it doesn't bother some people but there has been a shitload of "How do I a sneaky thing" questions around here lately and I don't like it at all.

Figure it out on your own. It's not that complicated.

Putting the details out there for everyone to see is counter intuitive to doing something clandestine in the first place....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version