Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Suggestions for my new Rig Bag...  (Read 1363 times)

Offline deadahead93

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Taperssection Member
    • Archive.org
Suggestions for my new Rig Bag...
« on: November 12, 2009, 01:20:36 PM »
Well, it's not really a bag but I found this in my office and it is a case for an LCD projector, when they first came out and were super big and super expensive. It is all leather, very sturdy, and it is on wheels.

I know it is big and I know everyone, now a days, is worried about his "Taping Rig Footprint"... But the reason I like this is because it is like body armor for your rig and it isn't as big/bulky/heavy as the pelican cases of the same size. I probably wouldn't use it for every show but I have reasons behind wanting to use this.

The main reason is that living in Vegas, no one is ever there to see the music... they are there to party and don't give a F@#$ about your gear :( Thus, this would be good protection... So for shows in smaller venues with no OTS, this would stop me from having a heart attack every time I see some DrunkTard coming my way ;)

Now, my question to all of you is what would be a good way to prepare/organize the inside to haul the gear? My gear is a Set of Superlux mics in a hard case. A Naiant BiggestBox ( about twice the size of the LittleBox) my 2 - 20' XLR cables. And my Tascam DR-07, which is smaller in size. I will also have all the various junk like extra cables... adapters... camera... etc.

Any suggestions? Thanks all...
http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22HClayton%22

Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.
 ~ Jerry Garcia

Mics: AKG  C480B / (CK61, CK63)
Cables: GAKables
Preamp: Naiant Biggest Box
Recorder: Tascam DR-07

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.176 seconds with 25 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com