Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Looking for someone to help me spread the love...  (Read 2460 times)

Offline Jerry Gash

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Looking for someone to help me spread the love...
« on: April 04, 2012, 06:43:58 PM »
I've been attending the Summer Camp music festival for a bunch of years now and have filmed quite a few bands.  Last year I was filming among a few others and had one of them ask me what I do with the films.  That sort of got me thinking.  I don't do anything, I just sort of hoard them to myself.  I am at the point to where I would like to release them to the masses.  I have made one torrent file in the past but found it to more work than I wanted to actually do because of all the strict requirements.

I am basically looking for someone to take my files, prep them for sharing and make it happen.

I have probably have 10 shows or better some of them multi-cam even.

Any one out there want to help me make these public?

Also looking for folks to colab with at this years Summer Camp.  Really looking forward to seeing Primus, Pretty Lights, YMSB, Jane's Addiction, Leftover Salmon and of course UM!
(2) Canon HV20, Jag35Pro, Shrigg Rig, Rode SVM, Rode VM, Zoom H4N, Bogen 3052, Bogen 701HDV Head

Offline beatkilla

• Trade Count: (70)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Looking for someone to help me spread the love...
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 10:07:46 PM »
These need mixing and editing or just posting?i am sometimes interested in mixing audio and video depending on the groups. Pm me a list if you need help mixing.

Offline Jerry Gash

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: Looking for someone to help me spread the love...
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 07:56:33 PM »
Sorry if wasn't clear.  There a several that just need posted somewhere. 

(2) Canon HV20, Jag35Pro, Shrigg Rig, Rode SVM, Rode VM, Zoom H4N, Bogen 3052, Bogen 701HDV Head

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.037 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com