Gear / Technical Help > Post-Processing, Computer / Streaming / Internet Devices & Related Activity

Looking for a new DAW? Samplitude ProX3 Suite Deal

(1/3) > >>

Ronmac:
This a package that has been aimed at capturing the Sonar crowd, but ripe for the picking by all.

http://www.magix.com/index.php?id=24739&L=52&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=mail&utm_campaign=2017_48_SPsut_music_CRG_US&utm_content=SPsut&utm_term=_3845&phash=OuikyuI1i8dKzA7h

Gutbucket:
Sweet deal, looks like an excellent time for me to upgrade my older copy of Samplitude.  The included Samplitude Cleaning and Restoration Suite is key for me- basically offering Izotope RX type features such as spectral cleaning which can be used to remove/mitigate coughs, whistlers, screamers.  The former Sony stuff bundled with is a nice add.  Haven't used SpecraLayers Pro but it is another visual-based cleaning type tool.  Sound Forge will be familiar to many here.

Thanks for the heads up!

Ronmac:
I thought there may be a few folks here who could be interested.

Trying to resist the temptation myself. I already own some really great DAWS, SF11 Pro and all of the Izotope stuff, so it's certainly not a needed item. But has that stopped us before....? LOL

Gutbucket:
Samplitude is a very good DAW, powerful and flexible.  It's not as commonly seen as some other in the greater world, but there is a significant user base here at TS.  And Samp's big-brother Sequoia is popular with professional mastering engineers.   Significant learning curve, but aren't they all?  I should really take a class or something.

pohaku:
That's a great offer.  As an orphaned Sonar user (knew that was coming), this is pretty decent alternative and the price is right.  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version