Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

ISO Church Audio Mic Bar....

(1/5) > >>

Papaphunk:
I wasn't sure to put this here, or in the Yard Sale Section.

I currently have 2 sets of Mic's with Clips (CA-14 Cards) and (CA-11 Omni's) - I am using a RODE Mic Bar for my Rode M5's and clipping these to the end.

I was curious if anyone had an ORTF or DIN designed Mic Bar for Church Audio Mics available. Looking for something to hold them in place

Also wondering how other folks place their CA Mics' (I know I know, just use a ruler  :D) Any input appreciated.

I was looking a a schoeps bar that popped up here last week, but went to another buyer....

Thanks folks !

it-goes-to-eleven:
I make bars for the Church audio mics:

http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=165024.0

The clips can interfere. There needs to be enough barrel on the cable side of the clip so the bar can grab the mic.

Papaphunk:
Great, thank you! Thought I saw a thread awhile back but couldn't find it.

I will email you in the next week or so to place an order.

Papaphunk:
No response so far to my email from last week....so I'm still looking for something for my Church Audio Mics.

I used a clamp last night, from a friend of a taper which worked well. It was just a clamp with a bar coming out of it (maybe 6" long) that I was able to attach both mics to. Anyone use one of these, or have suggestion for where I might find such a clamp ?

The Other Chris:
Not too long ago there was a guy using a shock mount with a plain old 12” ruler stuck through it and clipping the mics on the ends. It was pretty clever and might do in a pinch. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version