Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Wavelab lappy recording primer (mini me via USB)?  (Read 1169 times)

Offline shaggy

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Taperssection All-Star
    • dwonk
Wavelab lappy recording primer (mini me via USB)?
« on: July 08, 2005, 04:22:50 AM »
Been a while since I did one and since I am going in using batteries this time I wanted to make sure I could do this right without having it do the lengthy save routine after I have captured it.

How do you set it up so it captures the recording via USB (mini-me) and NOT have to go thru a lenthy save at the end?  DO I designate a file name before hand?  Just a quick primer, that's all.....

Offline TenoRichards

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • Resident Taper/Audiophile Wannabe
    • Tenor
Re: Wavelab lappy recording primer (mini me via USB)?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 09:49:55 AM »
wavelab 5>Options>Recording pulldown menu>click on whatever the mme shows up as (make sure it's plugged in)

In the "Record" dialog box (when you've pressed record) Select: Select File to create "named file" and then choose the settings you want. I usually select the auto split feature to make sure, if anything goes wrong I don't lose the entire recording, but the one it was presently writing. Like auto split every 30 mins or so. Whatevuh.

You may also select the Input device in the Record dialog box, by selecting "Audio Card" then clicking on the ... box next to it and choosing what is available from there.
dpa 4060's>BBox>acm modded pmd671 or Edirol r-09
www.tenorrichards.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.033 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com