Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Where do i get a real good 3,5mm to 3,5mm plug cable??  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Horrorcollie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Where do i get a real good 3,5mm to 3,5mm plug cable??
« on: March 27, 2007, 04:31:17 PM »
hi,
i need a cable between my iriver h320 and the church audio st-9100 preamp. Don´t know where to buy such a cable (found one on ebay.com, but i don´t want to order it from the U.S.A.). Having spent so much money on the setup so far i don´t want to use a cheap one. is there anyone here, that can tell me a good cable? Would be cool if it were in Germany, since i live in Dresden...
Thanks, awesome forum, i´ve found so much useful information here!
Simon

stevetoney

Re: Where do i get a real good 3,5mm to 3,5mm plug cable??
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 11:33:08 PM »
This same question was recently asked here...

http://taperssection.com/index.php/topic,81306.0.html

Responses of course don't give any German suppliers as an option though.  I know this is a basic question, but have you tried a google search for internet electronics supply stores in your native language?  Generally, they aren't going to provide HQ stuff though. 

Your best bet might be to have one made to your own specifications (lenth, cable type, right angle or straight connectors, etc) by someone on this board.

Offline Horrorcollie

• Taperssection Newbie
Re: Where do i get a real good 3,5mm to 3,5mm plug cable??
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 05:43:18 AM »
thanks tonedeaf!
i had already read the thread you were referring to, but as you said, the seller is not located in or even near germany. i´ll get a cable now from chris church, he´ll send it to me with some other stuff i´m ordering from him. the cable costs 15 $ and is high quality.
thanks-simon

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.045 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com