Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Has anyone seen this yet "Que! 007"?  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Willie T.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • Namaste
    • My Site (down), well sometimes it is.
Has anyone seen this yet "Que! 007"?
« on: November 24, 2003, 04:57:34 PM »
http://www.qps-inc.com/Q007WH.html

I emailed them about a month ago with no response, i was wondering if this took a digital audio signal or not, and at what rate (it says it does 24/96 out).  It looks pretty sweet though.
"Man or woman, if you aren't getting laid, you're being too picky. You just have to find that delicate balance between personal satisfaction and shame." -- Teabag

Offline greenone

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Russian mics... strong like bull...
Re:Has anyone seen this yet "Que! 007"?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 06:04:31 PM »
Doesn't surprise me that you didn't get a response...their customer service is HORRENDOUS. I bought my burner from them three or four years ago and was supposed to get a $50 rebate...only one I've ever gotten stiffed on. Sent them three or four emails, tried calling but could never get through to a human...nothing. Had to replace the power supply when they did a recall and it took me another few messages to get through to them. Even though we were able to establish that I'd bought a burner they still made me send the old power supply in to get the new one, leaving me burnerless for six weeks.

The burner itself has been fine for the most part, though I had to crack it open myself and swab the insides a couple of times when it started acting up (or else pay a flat fee that costs more than a new drive that's twice as fast).

But that's neither here nor there. Looks like the Digimate is the only one that takes a signal in, and specs for that are analog line and mic in only...
Unofficial Blues Traveler archivist - glad to work on any BT or related recordings
archive.org admin - happy to upload tracked material to the LMA

Offline Willie T.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • Namaste
    • My Site (down), well sometimes it is.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2003, 09:53:02 PM »
thanks for the info, +t for your troubles
"Man or woman, if you aren't getting laid, you're being too picky. You just have to find that delicate balance between personal satisfaction and shame." -- Teabag

Offline greenone

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Russian mics... strong like bull...
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2003, 11:02:06 PM »
Yeah, wow, sorry for the rant there with like zero useful information. :) Had a long, bad day at work...
Unofficial Blues Traveler archivist - glad to work on any BT or related recordings
archive.org admin - happy to upload tracked material to the LMA

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.204 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com