Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Thinking about getting a PowerBook  (Read 5343 times)

Offline RRobar

• Mac Design Geek
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "It's allgood ....brah!"
    • Headway Graphixx
Thinking about getting a PowerBook
« on: May 31, 2003, 06:39:42 PM »
Ok, After spending 3 days in Chicago at the mac design magazine conference. I'm thinking about getting a new powerbook. I'd like that 17in one but since I want to tape with it to the 12 seems to make more sense. I'm not going to do this immediately just thinking about it. After using photoshop 7.0 on the mac (I have it for my PC, and it's not as easy to use as it is on the mac) I may need to switch ;).  ANy insight on the power books? I saw on the one post that 3 hours on battery life while taping. Anyone know if you can run multiple batteries? Or any ideas?

Also does anyone know about the windows emulate programs out there for the mac. My work just spent alot of money on marcomedia Studio MX for me and it's windows only. Has anyone used a program like softwindows to run windows programs on the mac. I know there is a mac version but I can't really get that as they just got the wondows ones for me. Plus the storefront Dreamweaver plugin I just bought is PC only so if it will work in a softwindows type program I'll definately switch. If not I'll hold onto my PC laptop and just run the g4 desktop I have at work.
Thanks
« Last Edit: May 31, 2003, 06:45:59 PM by RRobar »
Need Graphic Design Work? Goto http://www.headwaygraphixx.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com