Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Gov't Mule 4-29-05 (722)  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Zee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Knuckle!
Gov't Mule 4-29-05 (722)
« on: May 03, 2005, 11:36:19 AM »
Well the shows rocked! Bottom line the 722 is turning out to be a great all in one recorder. Only issue was battery life for me on the 1st night. My unit was shipped with the 2200mah energizer batteries and the second one died during theorize shuffle. If I would have gotten one more minute I would have had time to swap back to the battery I ran for the 1st set. I was peaking around -3db for most of the show.

On Saturday I went to Best Buy and bought a Sony brand battery that took a charge very fast and held it just fine. With this battery I was able to run the 1st set with out it dropping below 7.2 volts. The Sony was reporting 8v when it was fully charge I have not been able to get the energizers to charge above 7.7v. I know I am ordering the 6000mah today so I can avoid these problems in the future.

So the only complaint I have so far out of this unit is the fact that I spent an ass load of money on a recorder and they send me knock off batteries. I'll try to have the Mule  shows up for yall soon 24bit.
4022>v2>722
Please dither and resample as you see fit!

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.05 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com