Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Redco "Build Your Own Custom Cable" -- just spotted on the Harmony Central RSS  (Read 2448 times)

Offline godprobe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
hey, just saw this, thought it was pretty cool for people like me who don't know how to do this themselves (or are a bit afraid to try anyway)

News Item:
http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2006/Redco-Audio-Build-Your-Own-Cable.html

Link:
http://www.redco.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=126&cat=Build+Your+Own+Custom+Cable
AKG C1000s || AKG 393s > UA-5 Stock || Oade UA-5 T-Mod+ > JB3 w/ SVU-1 || USB WinXP / A900LTD headphones
Variax 700 HT Red > CAT 5 > POD XT Live > UA-5 Stock > USB WinXP / A900LTD headphones
Soft: Winamp, Sound Recorder, Fruity Loops, Cubase SX
$lowly ISO pair of AT8410a shockmounts for the 393s, mic stand, and Audio Technica ATH-A900LTD headphones

Offline anodyne33

• You'll have that
  • Needs to get out more...
  • All my life there's been the magnets.
    • Lucky
Nicely priced taboot!
Pockets full of nickels and nothing left to eat, and I'm stuck behind a semi on Soniat Street.

Offline pigiron

• Taperssection Member
  • I just did what I did
I've bought some of these cables a couple of times... cables came fast and were good quality... took some neutriks apart since they were a right angle and I needed to rotate 'em... so I took a critical eye at the soldering... it was good.

On one of the orders, I had a email from 'em the next morning when the didn't have the color cable I wanted... asking if I would accept a different color.

bottom line is I've been pleased with 'em.
skm184, lsd2
v2, sd722, mini-me, jb3

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.06 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com