Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: DPA 406x - Wired together or separate?  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Aaron41

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Quack
DPA 406x - Wired together or separate?
« on: February 20, 2006, 01:16:43 PM »
Hey everyone,

I've been seeing a few single DPA 4060s pop up on Ebay. That one guy is selling two of them but they aren't wired together. This is found often with these mics? I'm getting a DPA MPS6010 bat box soon and I was wondering if I should snatch these two separate mics or look for a wired together pair. Any help would be great. Thanks.
"The pizza game has treated me well" - Evil Taper

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • I love/hate tickets.
Re: DPA 406x - Wired together or separate?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 01:26:58 PM »
Hey everyone,

I've been seeing a few single DPA 4060s pop up on Ebay. That one guy is selling two of them but they aren't wired together. This is found often with these mics? I'm getting a DPA MPS6010 bat box soon and I was wondering if I should snatch these two separate mics or look for a wired together pair. Any help would be great. Thanks.

They must be seperated w/ microdots to connect to the MPS6010.
Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

Offline Aaron41

• Quack
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 01:30:44 PM »
Hey everyone,

Awesome! Well great then, this is exactly what I wanted. Too bad they are tan colored.  :P
"The pizza game has treated me well" - Evil Taper

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • I love/hate tickets.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 01:31:58 PM »
Hey everyone,

Awesome! Well great then, this is exactly what I wanted. Too bad they are tan colored.  :P

There are many who have been successful coloring them black.  Are you sure they are microdots and not lemo?
Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.058 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com