Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: VIDEO: shooting tips for concerts / camera recommendations + some samples videos  (Read 5112 times)

Offline olli66

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie

Offline Chrisedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Member
http://youtu.be/_6wi3yJUYqM

Gotta love it when a video is removed from filmer because of a copyright claim from another filmer. Terrorsitch - 1, Olli - 0.
Audio: Sound Professionals SP-CMC-10 (AT933s) or Church Audio CA-14 (Omni & Cards) Mics >
Sound Professionals Battery Box SP-SPSB-1, SP-SPSB-10 or Church Audio Preamp CA9200 >
Sony PCM-A10, Sony PCM-M10, Tascam DR-2d Recorders
Video: Panasonic DCM-ZS100 & GoPro 7 Black

Offline olli66

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
well Chris, first, of course, that ridiculous complaint got rejected. Second, you and that terror guy shot yourself two own goals, if not for yourself then at least for the U2 "fans". I was going to release two multicams for free which are undoubtly the best U2 multicams ever. Nobody will ever see them and no multicam from this tour will come even close to mine. What's the score for that? I have no score/words for that.

http://youtu.be/_6wi3yJUYqM

Gotta love it when a video is removed from filmer because of a copyright claim from another filmer. Terrorsitch - 1, Olli - 0.

Offline Chrisedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Member
When you steal other peoples footage without even asking, what do you expect?
Audio: Sound Professionals SP-CMC-10 (AT933s) or Church Audio CA-14 (Omni & Cards) Mics >
Sound Professionals Battery Box SP-SPSB-1, SP-SPSB-10 or Church Audio Preamp CA9200 >
Sony PCM-A10, Sony PCM-M10, Tascam DR-2d Recorders
Video: Panasonic DCM-ZS100 & GoPro 7 Black

Offline guitard

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Needs to get out more...
I was going to release two multicams for free which are undoubtly the best U2 multicams ever. Nobody will ever see them and no multicam from this tour will come even close to mine.

Great!!  Now you can watch them in your man cave while jerking off thinking about all the people out there in the world who are heart broken because they'll never get to see these amazing video.

Whatever you do, PLEASE don't have a change of heart about these "best U2 multicams ever" and decide to release them.  Just hoard them and make sure your will says they are to be buried with you so that no one else ever sees them.  And here's what they will put on your grave marker:

Mics: Schoeps MK41s & MK41Vs >:D
Pre-amps: BabyNbox & Platinum Nbox
Deck: Sony A10

Video: Canon HF G70 (4K), Sony FDR AX100 (4K), Pany ZS100 (4K)
Photo: Canon EOS 7D w/ Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L is III USM

A/V software: Sony Vegas Pro 18 (build 527) 64 bit / DVD Architect Pro 6.0 (build 237)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com