Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

Klamping Kwestion

<< < (5/5)

mfrench:
clamped to the clamp, again,...

lsd2525:

--- Quote from: Moke on February 13, 2018, 11:32:58 AM ---clamped to the clamp, again,...

--- End quote ---

Moke, next time you're in there how's about swiping that Crystal Gayle poster for me :smash:

rocksuitcase:

--- Quote from: rocksuitcase on January 31, 2018, 12:13:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: goodcooker on January 31, 2018, 10:17:47 AM ---
I use this Manfrotto Articulated Arm with an Impact Superclamp and I've never encountered a scenario where I couldn't make it work for my mics or my video camera. You can snake it through railings and around corners - use it to go out from a balcony rail and go down or up - it collapses down far enough I can pack it into my bag if needed or slide it into the pouch in the back that holds the waist belt.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/354218-REG/Manfrotto_196AB_2_196AB_2_Articulated_Arm.html#!

I have clamped to a railing with the Windtech C Clamp like you mentioned in your original post but I just don't think it's robust enough for anything other than a light active setup only. I wouldn't use it to extend out anywhere over people..

--- End quote ---
+T. I am buying this one today along with a super clamp. Thanks!

--- End quote ---
I did buy it and a  few other accessories. Already owned the Manfrotto triple bar; and don't plan to use this arm with it, but for example photos I went with it!

jcable77:
https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChcSEwjYyc__maTZAhWBWoYKHUVoD9YYABAYGgJ2dQ&sig=AOD64_3qpYR8xKHlJFKaHkI_EDbaTHPJRA&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwiq9cf_maTZAhUPx1kKHVZXA7wQwg8IRA&adurl=
I have a couple of these mini magic arms that come in handy sometimes.

Gutbucket:
Those articulating arms seem pretty cool.

I repurposed two SuperClamps to fix a couple vertical company-name display banner/flags, intended to be spiked into the ground, onto our boat-show booth today.  Good to have taper gear at the ready in the back of the car.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version