Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Who can make me a custom battery cable for the R4?  (Read 2015 times)

Offline balou2

• Crippled, but still dancin'
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • He was a friend of mine.
    • Little Mountain Sound Archive
Who can make me a custom battery cable for the R4?
« on: August 03, 2006, 12:33:36 AM »
I'm running the R4 in to a 9.6V 5400 NiMH.  Problem is that the battery has a stock 2-pin lead on it.  I have a 2-pin connector, but I need to have a cable constructed that will have the 2-pin on one side, and the standard R4 connector on the other end.  It's a reversed polarity tip, so it would need to be just like the UA-5.

I can pay you, or have parts delivered, or both.

Thanks for the space.
Socks are overrated.

Offline rokpunk

• WOULD HIT IT
  • Trade Count: (4)
Re: Who can make me a custom battery cable for the R4?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 07:42:31 AM »
I'm running the R4 in to a 9.6V 5400 NiMH.  Problem is that the battery has a stock 2-pin lead on it.  I have a 2-pin connector, but I need to have a cable constructed that will have the 2-pin on one side, and the standard R4 connector on the other end.  It's a reversed polarity tip, so it would need to be just like the UA-5.

Thanks for the space.

$10 worth of parts at radio shack.
the shortest i could find at rs was 6' long, so i hacked it down to make it a more manageable 12".
The new and improved taperssection.com....now with freedom of speech without the repercussion of -T's!

again, your showing your cluelessness.

Jah sitteth in Mount Zion
And rules all creation........

Offline balou2

• Crippled, but still dancin'
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • He was a friend of mine.
    • Little Mountain Sound Archive
Re: Who can make me a custom battery cable for the R4?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 10:24:56 AM »

Thanks for the space.

$10 worth of parts at radio shack.
the shortest i could find at rs was 6' long, so i hacked it down to make it a more manageable 12".
Thanks.  Can you PM we what would be needed?  I do not have a soldering iron at the moment, so was hoping I could get the parts and have someone build one for me.
Socks are overrated.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.06 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com