Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Apogee Update  (Read 5084 times)

jpschust

• Trade Count: (0)
Apogee Update
« on: October 04, 2002, 12:03:35 PM »
Spoke to Gary this morning again.  The word from him is that they arent totally sure what it is, however once they know they will let me know and from that I will gladly let you all know.  One note to remember, as I was thinking about this last night, it has only happened to 2 units.  I'm sorry if I caused a panic, it has been because I've been in one myself.  

Apogee has taken care of this issue with the best customer service.  Honestly though,  I'm thinking that after this issue it may be a company with whom I do not wish to do business.  

Thats all for now.

Jonny

Tim

Re:Apogee Update
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2002, 12:08:53 PM »
Thanks for the update! I'm very interested in hearing what went wrong but I can't imagine it's eco-charge's fault. 12v battery is a 12v battery.

My MMe showed up yesterday but the DC power cable won't be here until next week.... how convenient!

I ran her off AC power at teh Slip last night and I'm pretty happy with what I've heard so far.

Thanks Jonny!

Tim

jpschust

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2002, 03:10:27 PM »
Well a follow up to the follow up.  Apogee is replacing the unit, as they should, and everyone is pointing figners.  Apogee says it wasnt them, Eco charge says it is because i used a pro digital cable with their battery... blah blah blah.  No one will give me a straight answer.  Shocker.

I cancelled my second mme order.

Jonny

Offline creekfreak

• Retired from taping
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • My Son's School Bus
    • Rochester Groove
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2002, 10:52:28 PM »
I used an 8 volt and 12 volt pro-dat battery over the weekend with it. Both prodat with the pro-dat cable, both worked flawlessly and the mini-me brealy broke a sweat, stays very cool. It sucks that a few people's went up in smoke, but they are being replaced and I for one really dig this thing
It is company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo - We have to use the indefinite article; "A" dildo, never: "YOUR" dildo.
In Tyler we Trust

And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, ooh ooh ooh, the sky is the limit!

My Current Rig:2004 Subaru WRX STI, Stage 3, 360hp, 380lb-ft

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com