Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

aeta 6 track recorder

(1/43) > >>

oleg:
http://www.noyzboyz.nl/
dont know  nthe price  but if the preamps like on mixi 3 channel mixer , its way better then most of the gear
6 analog ins , 3 digi aes in out

duch:
The name is (supposed to be) 4Minx. I posted about it a few days ago in the recently created Team AAS / EAA thread.

I'll by at SATIS trade show (october 19 to 21) where they'll exhibit the prototype, I'll try to ask as much question as possible and get some pictures  :P

H₂O:
"IBC 2010:
With Reservation Information:
Aeta showing a prototype of a new mixer-Recorder the 4MinX. 4 The recorder has two analog inputs and two digital inputs AES42. There are 3 (stereo) and digital outputs so you can therefore easily to any digital camera, etc. (XD-CAM).
A complete input and output and monitor matrix so that all inputs are available to all tracks and / or exit and / or monitoring can be routed. The recorder takes 2 to 6 tracks at a (64GB) SD Card, depending on model. Another criticism is that the mixer / recorder is very light. The NPF 4MinX will run on batteries (DV) (10hrs). Report. We expect the mixer / recorder around December in the house and to offer at a very competitive price.
[/size][/color]"[/font]

sunjan:

--- Quote from: H²O on September 29, 2010, 08:20:12 PM ---The recorder has two analog inputs and two digital inputs AES42.
The recorder takes 2 to 6 tracks at a (64GB) SD Card, depending on model.

--- End quote ---

Two analog and two digital inputs, that makes four channels? Or does it mean that each digital input is stereo (i e feeding two channels in one stream)?
Otherwise where does track 5-6 take their signal from?

I guess this kind of gear competes with the SD744 or similar...

oleg:
4 mic/line +  2line ( probably same as it on mixi or 302 that the returns could be routed to main bus)
much better if would be as aditional inputs  so adding sub pre would give you total 6 tracks with camera returns listening ( not really important for you guys but very important for me :-)
aes in and outs
up to 6 tracks
way better then 744
prime targeting eng/efp/ double system   but with a qoality of their preamps could work for  everything

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version