Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Sony MZ-N707 Mini Disc Recorder Net MD Walkman MZN707  (Read 2648 times)

Offline Councilman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Sony MZ-N707 Mini Disc Recorder Net MD Walkman MZN707
« on: May 21, 2007, 10:08:02 PM »
There are a couple of these on eBay for $20.00 to $50.00.  I need to replace my Olympus recorder and want to know if this Sony model is worth the money.  I usually go to 20 plus shows a year and would like something to tape them with.

Thanks,

Chris

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Sony MZ-N707 Mini Disc Recorder Net MD Walkman MZN707
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 11:04:49 PM »
There are a couple of these on eBay for $20.00 to $50.00.  I need to replace my Olympus recorder and want to know if this Sony model is worth the money.  I usually go to 20 plus shows a year and would like something to tape them with.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris..

I think you will be happy with the MZ-700 You will need a battery box at the very least. And a good set of mics. I think for $20 to $50 you will be very happy. I would actually recommend getting a HIMD recorder. Because you can then dump the audio digitally to your computer.. Much better then real time analog transfer.. Here is a great place to check out features of minidisc recorders. Here is the link to the recorder your thinking of buying.. Again a great recorder but I think you would be better off with a HIMD recorder.. http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sony_MZ-N707.html
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 11:07:39 PM by Church-Audio »
for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com