Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Hirose to xlr cable for sound devices 302 know anyone who can build them?  (Read 2248 times)

Offline gusbud1

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Member
  • I need more cowbell.
My mics are power hogs and I need external power to get the most out of them. Does anyone know where I can find a cable for a sound devices 302 4 pin hirose to xlr?
eathworks sr78(L)>rode nt2a (c-omni)>earthworks sr78(R)>sound devices 302>apogee minime 24/96khz s/pidf>tascam hd-p2

Offline terrapinj

• Jonesin' for Tunes
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
My mics are power hogs and I need external power to get the most out of them. Does anyone know where I can find a cable for a sound devices 302 4 pin hirose to xlr?

try ed at kindkables.com

he posts here as deadheaded

mighty fine cables in general - i've bought 3 from him, i would bet he could make this for you
JW mod AKG 460b (ck61/ck63 or mk46/ck1x/ck3x)>  EAA PSP-2 > 722

Segue Dogstar XLRs and Interconnects

ISO: (2) ck2x

Offline joekar

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Kind cables just made me a custom dual power cable to power my HD-P2 and SD MixPre off of a Power Runner 12v.......he has the connectors.........Very nice cables ..they do fine work...Drop him an email or call....

Peace,
jk
Roman Moroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

Offline gusbud1

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Member
  • I need more cowbell.
Thanks for the info.
eathworks sr78(L)>rode nt2a (c-omni)>earthworks sr78(R)>sound devices 302>apogee minime 24/96khz s/pidf>tascam hd-p2

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com