Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: aos electronics "Electrifier"  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Thom Joad

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Team TNT!
aos electronics "Electrifier"
« on: August 31, 2004, 01:40:33 PM »
You may have heard/read about this company that makes quality DAC's/Headphone Amps that are super small and portable.  I was checking out their site and noticed on the "news" section they make refernce to this new unit coming out at the end of the year.  Called  the "Electrifier" it's a "high end A/D converter"  I know someone on the Oade board purchased a DAC from them and was talking with them about the possibility of the A/D side of things.  Well, looks like it's coming.

http://aoselectronics.com/ 

Offline chris e.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
  • I'm a llama!
Re: aos electronics "Electrifier"
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 11:01:03 AM »
Hey,

I could have been one of the folks on Oade board hyping up this A/D possibilty.  I've been corresponding w/the owner of AOS off and on for the past few months.  I'd sent him some recordings i've made for him to demo.  At that time, he mentioned that he was making good progess on the design.   I'll try to follow up w/him on more specifics.  I have not been able to purchase any of his gear to date, however, I am intrigued to try out the Piccolo DAC which he now has available w/coax (inputs). 

C Evans

Offline aos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
  • I'm a llama!
Re: aos electronics "Electrifier"
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 01:08:47 PM »
I made a good progress but there are still lots of things to be done.  I haven't had much chance to work on it in the last month.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.069 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com