Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: I can't get my SP-SPSB-11 to work with my Tascam Dr-07  (Read 6276 times)

Offline rhinowing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • SPLRA - Smashing Pumpkins Live Recording Association
Re: I can't get my SP-SPSB-11 to work with my Tascam Dr-07
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 04:14:49 AM »
Also, if the battery box has roll off switches (some of the Sound pros ones have a bunch of switches), I've seen people flip all the switches the wrong way, which basically made bass roll off go to infinity, and you get almost no signal.

That's a possibility. His box does have roll off switches. I did that once and thought one channel of my box was dead.

did it once as well on my first recording.
yup. did the only time I got the chance to tape Smashing Pumpkins...PITA stealth situation and all, I'm almost glad it didn't turn out
Please contact me if you've ever taped the Smashing Pumpkins or a related group!

Offline Funkyman3121

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 07:58:48 AM »
I tried the line in with bb and I tried the mic in with bb. I both cases I yelled in the mics and I kept them close to my home stereoset.  No levels at all.
Anyway the batterybox is on its way back to the Soundprofessionals. I am looking forward to hear what's wrong with it.

I keep u guys posted..... 

Offline Funkyman3121

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2010, 12:23:28 PM »
Hi there, I promised to keep you guys updated, so here it goes:
I did sent the batterybox back to Soundprofessionals back and today I received a package from them.
It looks like they repaired it, so that's great. I just tested it and it seems to work great now.

Again thanks for al your input!!!!

You guys are great!! 8)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com