Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: BUSTED!! Video taping DMB Philly last night  (Read 13667 times)

Offline Sloan Simpson

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • Southern Shelter
Re: BUSTED!! Video taping DMB Philly last night
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2005, 01:19:11 PM »
Sloan Simpson:  I dont need to do anything to feel cool..coolness exudes itself from my pores.  If you must know I was doing it because I like the rush of getting away with something I am not suppose to be doing.  Also, I know a lot of people dig DMB.

Well it's not like I was being nosey, you did post a thread about it.  Don't understand it, but hey.

Offline gngrbrdman13

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2005, 01:41:56 PM »
Sloan Simpson:  I dont need to do anything to feel cool..coolness exudes itself from my pores.  If you must know I was doing it because I like the rush of getting away with something I am not suppose to be doing.  Also, I know a lot of people dig DMB.

Well it's not like I was being nosey, you did post a thread about it.  Don't understand it, but hey.

i am quite misunderstood.  who said you were nosey.   ::)

i posted this to inform others of what may happen and to vent a bit. ;D

Offline Ed.

• your popsicle's melting
  • FJ Baby!
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2005, 02:20:27 PM »
its just a concert dood.  who cares if they took your id and your picture.  do you really think that they're going to notice you next time you go to a concert at a venue that even holds a 1000 people.  just put your head down, wear a hat, and walk through.

why stop doing something thats fun because you got busted once?  next time you'll take the precautions not to get busted again.

Because nothing says "I have lots of money and am sort of confused as to how to spend it" like Bose.

Offline willndmb

• Trade Count: (17)
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2005, 12:49:09 PM »
did they take the video tape? (maybe you said it and i missed it) if not lets convert what you have to dvd :)

its kinda shitty though when fans turn you in for stuff rather it be taping, smoking whatever

and don't worry about them having your info--they just wanted to check the fan club and keep tabs on you or whoever you got the tix from--since they are tm they can';t even do that
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 12:50:49 PM by willndmb »
Mics - AKG ck61/ck63 (c480b & Naiant actives), SP-BMC-2
XLR Cables - Silver Path w/Darktrain stubbies
Interconnect Cables - Dogstar (XLR), Darktrain (RCA > 1/8) (1/8 > 1/8), and Kind Kables (1/8f > 1/4)
Preamps - Naiant Littlebox & Tinybox
Recorders - PCM-M10 & DR-60D

wilsondmb

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2005, 02:26:11 PM »
if there warehouse the person that got them will just get floor seats on an aisle forever and always have someone from the warehouse there waiting to checkout your shit..... :lol 

did you get to meet daryl....I hear he is the best  :D

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.062 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com