Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: New Release - Fiio X5 3rd gen  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Fried Chicken Boy

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: New Release - Fiio X5 3rd gen
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2017, 04:41:29 PM »
^^^  Sorry to hear your player is busting your hump, kindms.  Can't speak for other models and generations, but I have a 2nd gen X5 that's been very good to me so far.  No issue with gapless playback, and it reads etree conventional naming without a problem - plays them in proper order and doesn't hiccup on any "odd" characters that I've used (slashes, semicolons, ampersands, etc). 

After being conditioned by years of iPod use, I've noticed that the FiiO DAPs definitely have their idiosyncrasies and the interface isn't as slick and intuitive as the Apple products, but the additional functionality and sound quality are leaps ahead, IMHO. 

Offline kindms

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • The Breakfast
Re: New Release - Fiio X5 3rd gen
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2017, 08:08:32 AM »
^^^  Sorry to hear your player is busting your hump, kindms.  Can't speak for other models and generations, but I have a 2nd gen X5 that's been very good to me so far.  No issue with gapless playback, and it reads etree conventional naming without a problem - plays them in proper order and doesn't hiccup on any "odd" characters that I've used (slashes, semicolons, ampersands, etc). 

After being conditioned by years of iPod use, I've noticed that the FiiO DAPs definitely have their idiosyncrasies and the interface isn't as slick and intuitive as the Apple products, but the additional functionality and sound quality are leaps ahead, IMHO.

ya this is why i grabbed one with all the great stuff you guys had to say about them.

maybe its just the lowend model. i do think it sounds great
AKG414 XLS/ST> TCM-Mod Tascam HDP2
Musichall Mambo > VR-2's

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.
© 2002-2017 Taperssection.com