Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: I need a laptop  (Read 5527 times)

DaryanLenz

• Trade Count: (0)
I need a laptop
« on: August 03, 2003, 04:24:30 PM »
So I am going to upgrade my laptop, and will be selling one of my portables to make it happen.  I am looking to buy used.  I will need let's say somewhere around 500mhz, long lasting battery, firewire and usb (although I will probably just get a usb 2.0 card), and preferrably it would be smaller (not picturebook small, but smaller), and be around 5-600 bucks on the open ebay market.  Any suggestions?

Daryan

Offline King Crimson

• Deez Nutz
  • Needs to get out more...
Re:I need a laptop
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2003, 04:46:29 PM »
I have a friend who is selling his laptop for like $300.  I think its like 900mhz.  Not sure on the size or battery life.  I've never seen it but I'm sure hes taken excellent care of it.  If you want it I'll let me know and I'll take a look at it.
I'll have a bloody mary, a steak sandwich and...a steak sandwhich.

Offline mirth

• Needs to get out more...
  • Les Hommes Savvent Pourquois
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2003, 05:04:59 PM »
Good luck finding stock firewire on a 5-600Mhz laptop. Most didn't start shipping with standard FW ports till in the 1Ghz+ range...
Governor Jim McGreevey was equally disturbed about the upcoming population increase. "New Jersey cannot support all of these wookies," he said. "For starters, we don't have nearly enough kindbud. At best, we can muster up a Q.P. of some beasties, but we've not a dime-bag more."

DaryanLenz

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2003, 05:23:27 PM »
I have a friend who is selling his laptop for like $300.  I think its like 900mhz.  Not sure on the size or battery life.  I've never seen it but I'm sure hes taken excellent care of it.  If you want it I'll let me know and I'll take a look at it.

Yes please, very very interested, and I can paypal the money over in like  a week!

Daryan

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.045 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com