Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: broke female 3.5mm mini > two male XLR - help fixing?  (Read 2230 times)

Offline edwardo_machino

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
broke female 3.5mm mini > two male XLR - help fixing?
« on: May 04, 2007, 02:23:05 PM »
Yes, I fucked this up real good.  Cable came with an AT-822 microphone.  One cable is a female XLR to male 3.5mm mini and is ok.  What I broke is what I use to attach to AD-20, a stereo female 3.5mm mini to two male XLR.  I saw the tip of the female connector looked like it could be screwed off so I did but apparently it is not "screw off" and I ended up just twisting the wires and solder apart.  I will post pictures later...

Anyway, I have both halves of the cable here...two perfectly good male XLRs and one fucked up 3.5mm female mini.  I'm not sure how to fix this.  Again, I will put pictures up later...thanks.

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: broke female 3.5mm mini > two male XLR - help fixing?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 03:21:20 PM »
Yes, I fucked this up real good.  Cable came with an AT-822 microphone.  One cable is a female XLR to male 3.5mm mini and is ok.  What I broke is what I use to attach to AD-20, a stereo female 3.5mm mini to two male XLR.  I saw the tip of the female connector looked like it could be screwed off so I did but apparently it is not "screw off" and I ended up just twisting the wires and solder apart.  I will post pictures later...

Anyway, I have both halves of the cable here...two perfectly good male XLRs and one fucked up 3.5mm female mini.  I'm not sure how to fix this.  Again, I will put pictures up later...thanks.

I will fix you cable for free if you want to send it to me. You pay for return shipping and any new parts.

Chris
for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com