Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: R-09 repair?  (Read 4756 times)

Offline MusicTech

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Regular
R-09 repair?
« on: May 01, 2008, 01:58:53 AM »

The slide switches on the back of my R-09 no longer "lock" into position, but rather slide freely and do not hold their position.  Ever had this happen? Ever sent one in for repair? If so, what experience, at what price?

Thanks.

Offline GrandMasterMark

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
  • Hold still my sexy little mule!
Re: R-09 repair?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 10:07:01 AM »
Mine is currently in the shop for a dead 4 way button on the front. Warrantee is for 1 yr parts and 90 days labor. Mine is 63 days old. Really makes me worry! Go to the Roland web page and then call them for info. Customer service at Roland is awesome.

Good luck
LIVE MP3s?!? Disclaimer: If you're anything like me, you'll utterly hate how this shit sounds, which is no offense to (names removed), who have been to too many shows with their digital toys to NOT make me feel guilty about not playing better. But like I keep telling them, live music is for listening to live where bodies, surfaces and beer absorb the blemishes, and recorded music, well, that's why you fucking go to a studio to make your records, right? Nevertheless, in the interest of full disclosure, and because some people dig this shit, here's a few nuggets of live joy, some old shit, some new, some borrowed and no goddamn blues, because I'm white and have more respect for BLAH BLah blah

Offline MusicTech

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 10:13:26 PM »

Well, I got an RA#, sent it in, and by the time I called to check if it had arrived the customer service rep told me it had been repaired and would be returned. No charge.

I had a problem with an R-1. They sent back a brand new unit in a sealed box (of course, that is when they were being phased out.)

Both units were well beyond the warranty period.

Really impressed with Roland's customer service.

Offline SmokinJoe

• Trade Count: (63)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "75 and sunny"... life is so much simpler.
    • uploads to archive.org
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 10:44:19 PM »

Well, I got an RA#, sent it in, and by the time I called to check if it had arrived the customer service rep told me it had been repaired and would be returned. No charge.

I had exactly the same situation.  Great service, no fuss.
Mics: Schoeps MK4 & CMC5's / Gefell M200's & M210's / ADK-TL / DPA4061's
Pres: V3 / ST9100
Decks: Oade Concert Mod R4Pro / R09 / R05
Photo: Nikon D700's, 2.8 Zooms, and Zeiss primes
Playback: Raspberry Pi > Modi2 Uber > Magni2 > HD650

Offline neutrino

• Taperssection Member
  • **Team Chicago**
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 11:55:21 PM »

I had exactly the same situation.  Great service, no fuss.

And here as well when the mainboard died on my R1. Got a brand new one in box..
CA14/OM14 > A10
Sony SBM-1 Oade mod

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.07 seconds with 34 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com