Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: New N-Charge Battery System (Valence)  (Read 2202 times)

Offline kindms

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • The Breakfast
New N-Charge Battery System (Valence)
« on: March 22, 2004, 05:56:43 PM »
I know there was some posts about this already but I finally got the pricing from them. They will be selling them through BestBuy

Through Best Buy, it is $199 for the first half (4-5 hours), $169 for the second half (another 4-5 hours), and $9.99 for the tips (must purchase to operate the N-Charge).

The "OLD" 10 hour version was $299.00 so it looks like this is gonna be like 80 - 90 more
AKG c426, AKG414 XLS/ST, AKG ck61, ck22, >nBob colettes >PFA > V3, SD MixPre >  TCM-Mod Tascam HDP2, Sony M10
Little Bear tube Pre >Outlaw Audio 2200 Monoblocks > VR-2's

Offline mirth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Les Hommes Savvent Pourquois
Re:New N-Charge Battery System (Valence)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 06:02:29 PM »
Guess we gotta wait for sales/coupons!
Governor Jim McGreevey was equally disturbed about the upcoming population increase. "New Jersey cannot support all of these wookies," he said. "For starters, we don't have nearly enough kindbud. At best, we can muster up a Q.P. of some beasties, but we've not a dime-bag more."

Offline caymanreview

• Trade Count: (22)
    • shows ive taped  that are in circulation
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2004, 06:03:28 PM »
so is the compatibility the same as the original? i looked on the site awhile backa nd they had it on thier but no compatibility guide

Offline kindms

• The Breakfast
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2004, 07:22:37 PM »
Not really sure. Looks like they have changed some of the wording on the original as well but not sure when they did that.

From reading the specs etc it seems that the new one gives you more choices with non-laptop components like PDAs cell phones etc, The old ones were a little limited to what brands they suppported. Not sure about the laptop compatibilty.

I actually shopped laptops based on what the original would power in the field. Not sure that this unit gives me anything that the origianl didn't. Now if this drives the price of the old ones down I am all over it. Would LOVE to have a 2nd for festival season
AKG c426, AKG414 XLS/ST, AKG ck61, ck22, >nBob colettes >PFA > V3, SD MixPre >  TCM-Mod Tascam HDP2, Sony M10

Offline BJ

• been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding the cretins cloning and feeding
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • They're baaack! ??
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 10:15:52 PM »
how did you find out the prices?  I talked to them on the phone less than a week ago...all they would tell me is sometime after April 1st.  But noone had any specs...less than two weeks away..and no specs?  +t for the prices tho!!
Auditory
Intake  waves -> 0/1's -> waves
it's magic 

Offline kindms

• The Breakfast
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2004, 10:54:02 AM »
I sent them an e-mail awhile back asking about availabilty and pricing. They finally sent me a response yesterday.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.075 seconds with 34 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com