Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Minime Help  (Read 6157 times)

marc0789

• Trade Count: (0)
Re:Minime Help
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2004, 04:06:58 PM »
I wouldn't say this counts for much, but Gary TOLD me (after first telling me that he would do the adjustment) that he wouldn't and that I'd have to do it myself. Then, after I had to wait another month for parts from CHINA, he agreed todo the adjustment before shipping. Since the manual shows pics on how to do the adjustment, they'd have a rough time making that argument. Assuming that Lenz isn't the one doing the adjustment. In fact, I think there is a small print "lenz clause" in the manual.  ;D

Offline adventuregeorge

• Taperssection Member
  • Work, play hard, and... Drink Milk!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2004, 04:10:17 PM »
Tim---

Thanks again bud, you're the man  ;D

I was peaking and my levels were all the way down,  couldn't figure what the f %@ck was up.  Pretty easy fix once figured out what I was looking at.

You're going to Vegas, right??  have to meet up with yah,  it will be my first Phish show I tape, I am sooooo damn excited!!!!

Later, George  

Offline Tim

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2004, 04:11:33 PM »
Tim---

Thanks again bud, you're the man  ;D

I was peaking and my levels were all the way down,  couldn't figure what the f %@ck was up.  Pretty easy fix once figured out what I was looking at.

You're going to Vegas, right??  have to meet up with yah,  it will be my first Phish show I tape, I am sooooo damn excited!!!!

Later, George  

I'll be there!
I’ve had a few weird experiences and a few close brushes with total weirdness of one sort or another, but nothing that’s really freaked me out or made me feel too awful about it. - Jerry Garcia

Jason B

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2004, 06:11:46 PM »
For some reason, the first thing I do when I get new equipment is open it up. The day I got my Mini-Me, I opened it up to just to see the insides. I have done this with almost all the gear I have owned including my V3, U89's, TL's.

Offline teajay

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2004, 07:14:41 PM »
For some reason, the first thing I do when I get new equipment is open it up. The day I got my Mini-Me, I opened it up to just to see the insides. I have done this with almost all the gear I have owned including my V3, U89's, TL's.

WOW!!! Not exactly the first thing I'd be thinking of doing with a $4000 set of mics or $1300 preamp.... But what the hell do i know anyway :P

To each his own
Save a tree, eat a beaver

Jason B

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2004, 08:45:39 PM »
WOW!!! Not exactly the first thing I'd be thinking of doing with a $4000 set of mics or $1300 preamp.... But what the hell do i know anyway :P

There is nothing to taking the U89's apart. they are built to be easily opened. Neumann sells replacement body tubes for them as well. It is very easy to open them up. In fact, all mics can be opened quite easily.

Offline Terps

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2004, 07:11:46 PM »

You're addicted to that New Toys smell.
It gets concentrated on the inside of new gear.

Open them up and inhale !  Mmmm, gear.
[AT943>CA9100>MTII]

Offline Lee

• Team Bama
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "I hate the f***in' eagles, man!"
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2004, 03:18:05 AM »
For some reason, the first thing I do when I get new equipment is open it up.

Glad I'm not the only one that does this :bigsmile:

since Armen is slacking, I'll add this:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!

you may now continue your regularly scheduled apogee discussion
Denon AVR 3808ci > Paradigm Reference Studio 20 + Velodyne DLS 3750

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.063 seconds with 37 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com