Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Radiohead taping?  (Read 8594 times)

Offline jctibbitts

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • Support Michigan Music: Bumpgroove.com
    • BUMP
Re:Radiohead taping?
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2003, 02:22:56 PM »
Specul

you in the fuzz?  wise fools pub just asked me if they could open for us...let me know what you think of them if you aren't in the group.  i dont know anything about them.

Offline Ed.

• your popsicle's melting
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • FJ Baby!
Re:Radiohead taping?
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2003, 01:06:15 AM »
well, i'm kinda in the fuzz, i don't play any instruments, but i go to all their practices and all their shows, and hang out with them every weekend and live with half of them.  i'm kinda their biggest fan/roadie/groupie/own personal band taper.

I met them like 3 years ago at a friend of a friends house party, we've been hanging out ever since, they're an odd bunch, but for the most part, nice guys.  I personally think they kick ass.  They're music is a cross between flaming lips, grandaddy, and radiohead if you ask me...its space rock type stuff, kinda hard to explain.  They have some mp3s you can download on their website if you're interested.  I've taped almost all their shows for the last year and half and we're supposed to be putting them all up on the site in shn/flac...but i've been slacking.

It'd be awesome if you guys played together, you might wanna contact Joe Davis, he's the manager, super nice guy.  I think his email is relations@thefuzz.net  if that doesn't work, it should be on the site.

I'm gonna try to figure out BT tonight at work, and hopefully the Starlight Mints and Corn Mo sets will be up tomorrow.  Hopefully the spree set will be up soon too, i'm waiting for the spree archival guys to finish with it.

ed

Because nothing says "I have lots of money and am sort of confused as to how to spend it" like Bose.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.056 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com