Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Iphone video help  (Read 2029 times)

Offline in2blues

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Iphone video help
« on: September 23, 2018, 09:54:57 PM »
Recorded few songs from a band and when I got home and tried to transfer them to computer they seemed jumpy and had no sound. Sounds fine on Iphone when playing. I used Motiv video with Shure mic. Looked at my setting and it seems they were recorded in 4k at 30fps. I thought I was recording at 1080p at 60fps. Am I screwed or is there a way to get video :banging head: on computer with sound?

Thanks for any help :banging head:

Offline beatkilla

• Trade Count: (70)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Iphone video help
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 10:45:26 PM »
I have 4k video software so you could send me the files to check out if you want.PM me a wetransfer link and ill have a look. :cheers:

Offline relefunt

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Taperssection Member
  • kindfulness
    • Milwaukee Taper
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 12:19:34 AM »
I love my Shure MV88 mic and the Motiv software. I did have one show where the entire second set had nice video and zero sound even though I’m pretty sure the audio levels were moving. I thought maybe the lightning connection was somehow loose. There is a lot of “play” on my mic where you can wiggle it back and forth.

At that same concert, a very nice guy who works high up at Shure gave me his card while I talked to him about how much I liked the mic... I am going to send him a note and also a link to this thread. Maybe my experience is more common than I had thought.

To in2blues... does the video play with sound on yr iPhone?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 12:21:18 AM by relefunt »
AKG c414xls, Beyerdynamic MC930, Line Audio CM3 and OM1. Superluxe S502mk2
Sneaky: Church CA11+14, Audiotechnica AT853.
Preamps: Shure FP24, CA9200.
Recorder: Sound Devices MixPre6, Roland R05, Sony M10.
my local taping blog: milwaukeetaper.com

Offline in2blues

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 12:35:23 AM »
Yes, sound plays on my phone. Used Video converter and converted to MP4 which plays with sound on computer.

Offline morst

• I think I found an error on the internet; #UnionStrong
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 01:44:05 AM »
Recorded few songs from a band and when I got home and tried to transfer them to computer they seemed jumpy and had no sound. Sounds fine on Iphone when playing. I used Motiv video with Shure mic. Looked at my setting and it seems they were recorded in 4k at 30fps. I thought I was recording at 1080p at 60fps. Am I screwed or is there a way to get videobangingon computer with sound?

Thanks for any helpbanging

I bet it's your computer that can't handle the playback. What would you like to bet that the files are fine?  :o 

For odd file types, I use VLC to play on my computer.  https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

If you downsample them, or upload to YouPuke, you can probably play back a derived "lossy" file!!?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:46:10 AM by morst »
https://toad.social/@morst spoutible.com/morst post.news/@acffhmorst

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.055 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com