Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: dvd menu creator  (Read 2420 times)

Offline yawnfactory

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
dvd menu creator
« on: May 03, 2013, 11:46:52 PM »
brand new to authoring dvds. I have some 1080p filmed, and its a quick time file. converting to wav is no issue, if necessary. But, i'm trying to make a custom menu with imported pictures and setting up the tracks. bought song vegas movie studio 11 thinking it'd do the trick, but it does not.  is there any share ware that will allow me to make it with such a menu?
ive looked but havent found what i think im looking for, if that makes sense!  any help is appreciated

Offline guitard

• Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: dvd menu creator
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 08:41:17 AM »
Based on a very quick look at the program (online), it looks like Sony Vegas Movie Studio 11 is an NLE (non-linear editor).

There are basically two parts to creating a DVD - and each is done with a separate program.

First part:  where you do the video editing and create the video file that you'll use in the DVD.  This is typically done in an NLE.

Second part:  authoring the DVD - where you actually create the menus and put the DVD together and finish up with a compliant DVD.

So on top of Movie Studio 11, you need a DVD authoring program.  In the Sony family, it would probably be DVD Architect.
Mics: Schoeps MK41s & MK41Vs >:D
Pre-amps: BabyNbox & Platinum Nbox
Deck: Sony A10

Video: Canon HF G70 (4K), Sony FDR AX100 (4K), Pany ZS100 (4K)
Photo: Canon EOS 7D w/ Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L is III USM

A/V software: Sony Vegas Pro 18 (build 527) 64 bit / DVD Architect Pro 6.0 (build 237)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.144 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com