Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: DIY VU meters for any source ...  (Read 38025 times)

Offline mmmatt

• taping > photography
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • ... A broken angel sings from a guitar
    • LightCraft Photography
Re:DIY VU meters for any source ...
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2004, 03:05:10 PM »
Sure Mirth,
I'll have my daughter in tow, but I can hook up with ya somewhere.  I usually pick her up around 5 pm, and I work till about then.  So any time after 5 is cool.  I don't think I need my mics at all until summerfest, but then again, sometimes I just get in the car and go to a show.  If you want both caps to do a comparison you can just have them for a couple weeks.  I'm on a rafting/camping trip next weekend, so I'm not planning on using them for sure untill after then.  Maybe I can play with the hypers some at summerfest?
     As for the case of beer, that is just a couple of steps over buying a guy a drink at the bar.  More of a thank you gesture.  I would take him up on it for sure.

Matt
I do think taping is the reality of the business..it is also an impetus for artists to create studio CDs that are ART, not just another recording...    Fareed Haque  2-4-2005

Canon 24-70 f2.8L, Canon 135 f2L, Canon 70-200 f4L, Canon 50 f1.8, > Canon 5D or Canon xt (digi) and Canon 1N (film)

Offline kgreener

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2004, 03:07:09 PM »
that's it, this thread has been officially hijacked!   :o

Offline mmmatt

• taping > photography
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • ... A broken angel sings from a guitar
    • LightCraft Photography
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2004, 03:11:41 PM »
my bad... I've got to quit that.  I hijacked it in the first place with the whole svu thing... this was a diy thread!  
BAD Matt, BAD matt!

Matt
I do think taping is the reality of the business..it is also an impetus for artists to create studio CDs that are ART, not just another recording...    Fareed Haque  2-4-2005

Canon 24-70 f2.8L, Canon 135 f2L, Canon 70-200 f4L, Canon 50 f1.8, > Canon 5D or Canon xt (digi) and Canon 1N (film)

Offline kgreener

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2004, 03:18:57 PM »
no problem brother, just messin' with ya!

have a good one...

Offline mirth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Les Hommes Savvent Pourquois
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2004, 05:46:49 PM »
All your threads are belong to Team SVU-x!  ;)

Matt - I'll PM you my cell #. Wanna send me your contact info so we can meet up?
Governor Jim McGreevey was equally disturbed about the upcoming population increase. "New Jersey cannot support all of these wookies," he said. "For starters, we don't have nearly enough kindbud. At best, we can muster up a Q.P. of some beasties, but we've not a dime-bag more."

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.056 seconds with 34 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com