Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Monster Mic Cables?  (Read 7846 times)

Offline Brian

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Monster Mic Cables?
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2005, 10:43:10 AM »
Ordered a pair of Leegeddy's canare xlrs lastnight ;D

those cables are one of the best deals in taping... good pickup!

I'll second that!  proud owner of the miagi's right here.  bass response is more detailed and the high frequency response is much smoother. 

legeddy's/other similar silvers > xstreams > canare star quad/mogami > monster 8)

Offline Dutchman1101

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2005, 03:43:16 PM »
This may sound stupid but what or who is Leegeddy? I tried searching but I could not get a definitive answer.  :-[

Offline The Kilted Taper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Real men wear kilts.
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2005, 03:45:33 PM »
This may sound stupid but what or who is Leegeddy? I tried searching but I could not get a definitive answer.  :-[

god  ???  ;)
"The guy who's been dissed, dismissed and demoted so often that he should have officially changed his first name to "Backup." "

Offline Lil Kim Jong-Il

• Trade Count: (6)
  • large Marge sent me
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2005, 03:46:04 PM »

This may be helpful: http://taperssection.com/index.php?action=mlist;sa=search
The first rule of amateur neurosurgery club is .... I forget.

Offline Dutchman1101

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2005, 03:56:22 PM »

This may be helpful: http://taperssection.com/index.php?action=mlist;sa=search

Thanks man. I was looking for something like that. I thought I read that he was a member on here or something. I tried the advanced search and got a bunch of stuff that could not answer my question. I appreciate the help.

Offline Bdifr78

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2005, 04:23:13 PM »
Marc is the fucking man.  Get a VR box from him and cables...or your a little bitch! :P
Neumann KM140s>Bumblebee MIAGI-II XLRs>Lunatec V3>SD722

Offline Dutchman1101

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2005, 05:01:12 PM »
Marc is the fucking man.  Get a VR box from him and cables...or your a little bitch! :P

:)

How much were your cables? Right angle's?

Offline OFOTD

• Amorican
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2005, 05:11:33 PM »

PM the man himself.  I think he is giving out quotes in private on his build to order cables and products.  Keep in mind he's not doing something that you can't make yourself or can't find somewhere else.  He's just one of us making quality cables and such for a damn good price.

He is one of the best examples of giving back to the community!

Offline Tim

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2005, 05:33:10 PM »
Marc is the fucking man. Get a VR box from him and cables...or your a little bitch! :P

PM the man himself. I think he is giving out quotes in private on his build to order cables and products. Keep in mind he's not doing something that you can't make yourself or can't find somewhere else. He's just one of us making quality cables and such for a damn good price.

He is one of the best examples of giving back to the community!

very well said

+T
I’ve had a few weird experiences and a few close brushes with total weirdness of one sort or another, but nothing that’s really freaked me out or made me feel too awful about it. - Jerry Garcia

Offline keepongoin

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2005, 05:47:07 PM »
marc's cables are very well priced for the quality.  many other cable sets I have seen sell for 3-10 times as much as he sends his out for. 

He did a lot of research and invested into high-quality bulk silver cables that he uses. They really do sound that good, and I will own a pair before the end of the summer, hopefully. 
“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.” Sinclair Lewis: How Fascism Will Come To America (1935)

"Science is facts; just as houses are made of stones, so is science made of facts; but a pile of stones is not a house and a collection of facts is not necessarily science."- Henri Poincare

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/pierce

Offline Simp-Dawg

• Bad Little Dawggie
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Daddy needs a drink!
    • Colorado Tapers
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2005, 07:48:58 PM »
i used monster xlr's when i first started taping and they lasted my quite a while, now arapahoe joe has them.  they've got a lifetime unlimited warranty, which is nice.  if you ever fuck up a cable, even if it's your own fault, you can take it to any shop that sells monster cables and exchange it for free, no questions asked.  pretty nice to have that, if you ask me.  but as others have said, there are probably better options out there for the same price.
CO Crüe Benchwarmer

Playback: Denon DVD-2910 > Denon AVR-3806 > Segue Doghouse Speaker Cable > B&W DM-610i / Klipsch RW-10 Subwoofer

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.078 seconds with 35 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com