Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: 2ch setup  (Read 6499 times)

Offline Invisible

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: 2ch setup
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006, 01:34:40 PM »
Dude.. pull those speakers out from that corner! It kills me when I see (in my customer's homes and on Audiogon, etc.) these great high end systems with speakersstuffed into a  corner and 6" from the walls. All those reflections will crush your imaging. Yea I know there is the "wife factor" but still if she let you spend 30K on a system she should at least let you set it up to make the most of it! Then again... I'm not married ;D

Come on, give me a little bit of credit here.  ;)

It's not the wife factor. This photo was taken just after I reassembled my personal 2 ch setup and sent back some McIntosh loaner gear. I hadn't put everything back in place just yet when this particular picture was taken but the Silveroaks are a good 4' from the wall at this point and that is all I can spare.

I am sales/product develpment/tech support at Cary Audio Design so luckily I didn't pay $30K for anything! ;)

« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 01:37:05 PM by Invisible »

Offline Invisible

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: 2ch setup
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 01:39:09 PM »
By the way, I've got to clear some space out of our warehouse and need to get rid of some prototype designs, some Silver Oak speakers and some demo gear. Anyone looking for anything at the moment?

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.052 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com