Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Tascam DR-40 (new mic and try to use older mics from edirol)  (Read 443 times)

Offline leomet_2000

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Tascam DR-40 (new mic and try to use older mics from edirol)
« on: October 11, 2016, 06:46:23 AM »
hi all... i have just got a new Tascam DR-40 equipment... i have also an Edirol R-09 HR + 2 external mics... i just use a SONY MIC ECM-719

the question is... who can help to tell me about the best mic for a live and loud show?? cant use the other mics i have because Tascam dont have the common stereo jack IN, this have XLR inputs, so 2 connections per 1 mic or instruments.

the best thing of Tascam is that i can record 2 wav files... 1 with the internal mics and at the same time other with XLR inputs and get 2 audios sources with the same equipment!

my idea is sell the edirol and the other mics and buy a GOOD mic for tascam with XLR connection...

someone??

Offline earmonger

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Taperssection Member
  • 20-20000 Hz
Re: Tascam DR-40 (new mic and try to use older mics from edirol)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 01:41:17 PM »
It's going to entirely depend on your budget. You should probably ask a mod to transfer this thread to the Microphones section.

The good news is that your prospective XLR mics are going to sound better than the Sony mic you have been using, which has little bass and a lot of self-noise.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.092 seconds with 24 queries.
© 2002-2017 Taperssection.com