Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

Dropouts in David Byrne recording.

(1/4) > >>

MakersMarc:
So I can't recreate it today, but two minutes of intermittent drops. Can this originate at the recorder or card level? 

Thanks!

robeti:
You went!

Happy to read that!

Well done!

rigpimp:

--- Quote from: MakersMarc on April 16, 2018, 02:53:08 PM ---So I can't recreate it today, but two minutes of intermittent drops. Can this originate at the recorder or card level? 

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

It can be at the card/recorder level.  Even though the M10 only supports a 32GB card (Per Sony) I have a 64GB card in mine following the tutorial on Headfi.  I once tried to at 24/96 with it and it was full of bad stuff.  I now record everything at 24/48 and the world is a better place for it.

MakersMarc:

--- Quote from: rigpimp on April 16, 2018, 03:16:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: MakersMarc on April 16, 2018, 02:53:08 PM ---So I can't recreate it today, but two minutes of intermittent drops. Can this originate at the recorder or card level? 

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

It can be at the card/recorder level.  Even though the M10 only supports a 32GB card (Per Sony) I have a 64GB card in mine following the tutorial on Headfi.  I once tried to at 24/96 with it and it was full of bad stuff.  I now record everything at 24/48 and the world is a better place for it.

--- End quote ---

Can't recreate it and ran 24/48 always do. Nbobs and caps and  IPA and deck connectiond jostled on purpose today with no problems. Whole rest of show and opener are clean. ????

MakersMarc:

--- Quote from: MakersMarc on April 16, 2018, 03:53:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: rigpimp on April 16, 2018, 03:16:35 PM ---

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Can't recreate it and ran 24/48 always do. Nbobs and caps and  IPA and deck connectiond jostled on purpose today with no problems. Whole rest of show and opener are clean. ????

--- End quote ---

And ran 32 gb card this is my go to deck fine for 30 plus shows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version